Mika...

"M-mika..." I said slowly.

"Y-Y/N...?" Mika said slowly.

"What are you waiting for!?" Guren yelled at.

We both gasp and turn to Guren.

"Activate the curse and kill him, Y/N! Hurry!" Guren said.

"I-I can't..." I said.

"It's an order! Do it Y/N!" Guren said.

"No, I-I can't... This is... It's... Mika..." I said.

Guren looked at me.

"I expected more from you Y/N. If you won't do it, I will!" Guren said grabbing his sword.

Guren then attacked Mika but Mika quickly got out of the way.

When Mika was a good distance from us Guren grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"The hell was that about!? You damn rookie!" He said as he threw me to the side.

I stumbled back a little.

I then looked back to where Mika was but quickly looked to Guren when he was on the ground coughing up blood.

I went to his side immediately.

"Guren! Are you okay?" He looked at me angrily.

I sighed.

"I know you're angry at me for what just happened but it is your fault for teaching me to always protect my family." I said.

His eyes widened.

"But if that is who I think it is, there is no way I would have had the will to kill him..." I stood up and looked at Mika.

"Mika? Is that really you?" I yelled to Mika who was across from us.

Mika got up.

"It's me..." Mika said quietly.

I started crying.

"It's my fault... I couldn't save you in time. I'm sorry. I let history repeat itself! It's all my fault that it turned out this way! I'm sorry Mika!" I said not paying attention to what I was saying.

Just then everyone turned to look at me shocked.

"You mean to tell me, all this time. You knew everything that was going to happen. And was trying to change it all by yourself." Guren said turning to me.

"Uhh... Well not exactly... Christina. I think the cats out of the bag." I said blushing and laughing.

Christina sighed

Christina sighed.

"Yeah... We knew all along and we might as well just come out and say the truth." Christina said turning to me.