Hey.

So I'm an adult now. The big one-eight. My senior year is ruined by this whole pandemic but y'know what I'm doing my best to be okay with it.

I get a lot of messages telling me to update this but I literally blocked out most of middle school because it was such a rough time for me. And I know it's rough for you all. I'll answer any questions and try to help you navigate but I don't think I could write any more chapters about middle school because I don't remember a lot. I remember that I cried a lot over a boy who I'll never see again and has made no significant difference in my life. He doesn't matter. I remember that I fell for a pathological liar who manipulated me for months. They don't matter anymore either, I'll never see them again. It's important to focus on being you in that time. I know you have crushes or problems with people and that's your whole life. But it's important to remember that it's not the end. Middle school is the shitty second book in your trilogy before you get to the epic third book. And even if high school sucks, it'll be better than middle school and then you can make it through until college.

Please remember that you're a work in progress, especially in middle school. It sucks, I know. These times are hard and I'll answer any question you guys send me, but I don't think I'll make any more parts to this book.

I hope you guys have a great day and are doing good during these uncertain times in our country ❤️