Three years of nope

If it's summer for you, yay! If not, hang in there.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've updated this and I'm sorry if I haven't answered all your questions.

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot. Also, if you have ANY question, it doesn't matter what the chapter is about, just ask. I will try to answer them all when I can, but sometimes the notification doesn't come up. If it's taken me months to answer, feel free to PM me.

A few more things to keep in mind for middle school:

1.) You probably will not have the same friends coming out of middle school as you had going in. I say probably because sometimes you will, but it's likely you might not. It's just how you go through life.

2.) Keep up with your homework. You may put the pro in procrastination, but in the end, it'll bite you in the butt.

3.) Don't be a bitch. Seriously. I cannot stress this enough. You may think your attitude it fine, but really think about how you might come off to some people.

4.) Learn to love yourself. In today's world, it's more socially acceptable to hate yourself than to love yourself. Let's change that. Look down at your body. It kicks ass. Look at your face in the mirror. You kick ass. Someone not finding you attractive is not going to stop you from being attractive.

5.) A's before Baes. This is important. You need good grades to get a good job. You need a good job to get money. You need money to buy a superhero lair. You need a superhero lair to keep your superhero stuff.

5.5.) Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil...

(Found a couple of the above quotes on Pinterest.)

6.) People will change, sometimes very unexpectedly. If it happens to one of your friends and now you don't quite know who they aren't, don't bother trying to change them back. Either let them go, or accept the change.

7.) Be kind. Always. You don't know what others are going through.

8.) Good luck.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Stay classy, my friends.