♣Nine♣

Minho was lying down on the cold floor staring at the ceiling with no expression on his face. His body was aching, especially his head and knee, that Minho thought was made fractured or something. He had a mattress under him, and was no longer tried up. He was free to move around in the cell that he was in. The cell had white brick wall and there was a small window high up. There was a sink and mirror with a toilet in the cell. It just made it feel more like jail. As far as he knew it was night and he was still hungry. Worst of all he felt gross. He had is own blood on his shirt and his jeans were dirty. His face was the worst feeling.

He finally decided to get up from the mattress he has been lying on since he got here and at least wash his face. It was a bit of a trout to bet up, but he successfully made it over to the sink. When he looked at himself he couldn't help but cringe. He had a swollen bottom lip with a cut. There was dried up blood on his forehead. Early Changbin cut his forehead with a knife expecting Minho to give up information.

He turned on the water and washed his face as fast as he could no longer want to look at himself in the mirror. It was gross and well gross. The thing was Minho wasn't supposed to be in here, he was actually offered a room in the mansion.

Flashback

Chan just nodded when Minho told him he didn't want the necklace back. Chan was a bit hurt, but he understands why Minho said that. Chan put both necklaces in his pocket and walked over to Hyunjin. "Untie him will you. Jisung can you ask Raina to set a room for... Minho." Chan spoke to them in a calm voice. Hyunjin looked at him skeptical. He did not get what just happened, or why Chan was now being kind to Minho. Usually Chan would send people to the cells on the other side of the basement.

"Why not just take him to the cells like the others?" Hyunjin spoke quietly but unfortunately for him Chan and the rest of the three males heard. Chan did not know what to say to him to make him stop from talking randomly.

"Just do as I said."

Minho looked up from his lap and huffed at them. "Don't give me special treatment. Treat me just like the other ones. Let me stay in a cell where I can go crazy." Jisung looked over at Chan waiting for an answer on what to do. All he did was stare at the boy on the chair. Minho made eye contact with him, but it did not show any feeling of care. "Is that you much to ask for. Sorry." Minho sarcastically said.

"Fine." Chan put on a poker face and nodded. "Take him to a fucking cell." He walked away with Jisung and Changbin following behind. Hyunjin and Minho stayed silent as the watched them, then heard the heavy metal door close. Hyunjin decided not to say anything and just take off the chains from the other male in t his room. Minho did not realize in how much pain his body was until he felt his body freedom.

When Hyunjin was done he examined Minho's state. He felt a bit guilty for what he did you him, but that quickly went away. "Can you stand?" Minho took a few seconds before he was able to get up, but when he tried to take a step he fumbled. Hyunjin sighed grabbing the male by the arm helping him stay somewhat balanced. "Alright let's go." Hyunjin said as he began to walk out of the area they where in. They walked into a hallway until they were halfway in, Hyunjin turned left to another hallway, but this time there were cells in it. Minho looked in them and saw two people in one. They looked a bit crazy, but seemed to be fine nonetheless. They were in good shape and seemed to look healthy, but Minho didn't know if that was fully true. "How about I give you the cleanest cell there is." Hyunjin offered. Minho did not respond, and to that Hyunjin took it as a yes.

When they got there Hyunjin placed Minho on the mattress and nodded at himself. "Anyway I have to go now. I'm gonna lock it just so you know."