♦️Eighteen♦️

"Life is cruel! Money is cruel! And-and Jeongin is..." Minho sat on dining table eating some chips and scanning a random magazine he found in the living room, while Jisung sat a few seats away whining about his love life. Felix was sitting with them scrolling through his phone. "Well, he's handsome, smart, has a contagious smile-"

"Oh my gosh!" Hyunjin came in the kitchen with an annoyed face. "Be quiet about Jeongin. We get it, okay!" Jisung gasped and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, talk to me when you aren't single."

"Well you wouldn't be with Jeongin, if I actually made a move before you."

"You're still single!"

Minho and Felix look back and forth from the two boys as they fought. Minho didn't know why Jisung was talking to him and Felix about his relationship when they both weren't in one. Jisung did say he wouldn't talk to you unless you are taken or whatever. Minho got up from the table deciding that he no longer wanted to be part of the conversation that he wasn't even paying attention to. He walked out the kitchen after saying bye to the three males. He made his way up stairs running into a child at the top of the stair case. Minho smiled at Minhyun, recieving one back.

"Hi hyung." Minhyun greeted him.

"What are you up to?"

He sighed and crossed his arms. "Well I asked my father to play with me, but he's always too busy."

Minho began to feel bad for him. Now thinking about it, since he met Minhyun, he's never actually spent time with Minhyun, only occasionally. "If you want I'll join you."

Minhyun's face lit up and grabbed Minho's hand, and began to run into his room that had some toys on one side of the room. "Let's have an evil tea party!"

Minho huffed and getting a bit nervous. "What does that mean?"

"I have some business to deal with, hyung." Minho looked at a small blue table with a big teddy bear and elephant sitting on two seats. "Gentlemen, thank you for joining me."

"What the-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"How could you! You betrayed me!" Minho shouted at the small boy sitting at the table.

"I know, but it was for the better. I couldn't have to you steel more anymore candy from me!"

"But, you said we would work together!" Minho yelled at the elephant that was officially not going to respond, but still played along.

Minhyun spoke in a different voice and spoke for the elephant. "I'm sorry, but I would rather work with Mr.B, than you, who can't even promise the same amount of candy." Minho was almost scared on how accurate he was with his words.

Minho looked down at the tea cup that held apple juice in and drank it. He suddenly then fell onto the floor holding his throat. "Minho! MINHO!" Minhyun got off his chair and kneeled down beside Minho. Minho whispered 'Poison.' Minhyun stood up and jumped onto the big bear and began to yell. "Bobbies, I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THROUGH WITH THE PLAN!" Minhyun punched the stuffing out of the teddy bear. "Minho!"

"What is going on!" The door slammed open with a stressed Chan, looking around the room. He had heard screams and Minho's name being shouted out, and of course he thought the worst about it. He made eye contact with Minho who was still on the floor in a uncomfortable position. Minho quickly stood up and Minhyun smiled innocently. "Wha-"

"Don't worry, dad. It's all good, my boy." Minhyun shrugged it off.

"Excuse me, what did you call me?"