Chapter 7- Incident

Gaurdian - Chapter  7- Incident

                                               Aria's POV.

 By the time we arrived at the hospital, I was so relieved. I couldn’t handle the thought of Yasmen’s injury getting worse, because I didn’t make it in time. I had called the hospital on the way there, telling them that I was coming with an injured patient. They told me that they were waiting outside of the emergency entrance, to take Yasmen up on wheelchair.

  I parked the car right in front of the entrance and immediately the passenger door opened and two nurses carried Yasmen out gently and placed her in a wheel chair. I followed them to one of the rooms where they would take a look at the cut, to make sure it wasn’t infected, but I was stopped at the door and was told that I wasn’t allowed to go inside, so I decided to just wait in the lobby.

 There were a lot of people here, considering it was only around seven o’clock. I decided to sit on one of the chairs and just wait. The hospital was cold, since the AC was on maximum. I felt goose bumps all over my body. My shorts weren’t that long and I was simply wearing a thin tank top.

  “Would like to borrow my jacket?” I snapped my head up from the chair I was laying my head on.

  “Liam…what are you doing here?” What in the world was he doing here at this time? Was this a coincidence or what? Too bad I don’t believe in coincidences. He was standing there watching me, as if I was bomb about to blow.

 “I could ask you the same thing.” He said smiling just a little. He walked over and sat on the chair next to me. His scent overpowered my nose, but in a good way.

“I’m here because Yasmen stepped on a nail,” I said while rubbing my arms up and down. When I mentioned that I was here because of Yasmen, he let out a sigh of relief.

 His presence was making me nervous, and I didn’t like it one bit. I don’t know why, but every time he’s around I get tired all of a sudden. He was still watching me, and although it was a little awkward, it didn’t feel dangerous sitting next to him. No vibe coming from him was dangerous; in fact it was the complete opposite. I kind of felt a little safe. He also seemed relaxed. Come to think of it, he’s always relaxed.

  “Is she going to be ok?” he asked, actually seeming sincere and not just feigning his concern.

  “Yeah, I guess so, but the doctor still hasn’t told me anything.”

  “Aha…well I’m pretty sure it’s nothing.” He said trying to cheer me up. Why was he doing that?

  “You know my offer still stands.” He said with a small smile.

  “What offer?”

  “You seem really cold you, so could borrow my jacket if you want.” He was taking of his jacket, about ready to hand it to me.

  “No, its ok I’m fine.” Man, was I blushing or what.

  “No, really I insist,” and with that he put the jacket in my lap.

  I slide my arms through it, feeling the warmth come back to my arms. It smelled like him, and boy was it amazing. It smelt like colon mixed with his natural scent.

 “Thank you,” I said as I tried to turn my face away from his gaze, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

  “Oh Crap!” I said out loud, not even realizing it. I have to stop doing that.