seven.

Chapter Seven ~ Secret & Lies

SPINNERS LIPS ON HERS WAS ALL MAX COULD FOCUS ON

SPINNERS LIPS ON HERS WAS ALL MAX COULD FOCUS ON. Ever since a couple of weeks ago at the basketball game where the two had shared their first kiss, you could find Spinner and Max out behind the school, sharing secret kisses and conversations. They had been inseparable ever since, and both of their friend groups had been wondering where the two disappeared to every lunchbreak. Both Spinner and Max had agreed on keeping them a secret to their friends, but especially a secret to Jimmy, who would freak if he ever found out they were secretly dating.

Max was leaning against a brick wall with Spinners hand on the back her waist gripping her tightly. Max had one hand in his spiky hair, and the other on his chest trying to pry him off of her, to try and get to class on time. His lips on hers were a feeling she had never felt before and she couldn't get enough of it, and neither could he.

"Spin... we... have.... to go" Max mumbles between the kisses and pushes him slightly away, Spinner groans at the loss of her hands around him and the sweet feeling of her lips on his.

Max giggles slightly at him and mutters a quick goodbye before heading to class.

Max loved being with Spinner, but she wished she could tell her friends about her boyfriend since it was getting hard to keep them a secret. The only reason she had agreed to keep them a secret was because Spinner was afraid Jimmy would be angry at him, and he couldn't handle the confrontation, so for now she just had to be fine with their secret relationship.

~~~

Max hurried into homeroom knowing she was going to be late, as she opened the door, she saw JT throwing a paper plane and hitting Mr. Simpson directly in the head. Her eyes caught JTs and saw his frightened eyes.

How does he always get in trouble?

"okay... so who's the aeronautics genius?" Mr. Simpson questions looking disappointed at the class.

Liberty, the girl who never got in trouble and always made sure to correct everyone on their mistakes, steps up in front of Mr. Simpson and pleads guilty to the paper plane crash.

Mr. Simpson eyes widen a bit, surprised that Liberty would ever do such a thing, "Liberty this is yours?" he asks not truly believing her. Max and JT once again share a look of confusion as Max sits down in her seat beside JT.

"Yes, and I apologize profusely"

"Well don't let it happen again" Mr. Simpson says still confused and surprised at the fact Liberty had done something like that.

Liberty turns around and smiles at JT with the most loving eyes. Max sees the way she looks at him, that was the way she used to look at Spinner when she was younger and not at all discrete about her love for him. JT is in for a treat Max thought and quietly snickers at the awkward moment between the two.