Season 06, Episode 03 : When In Paris

Home Kourt with the Johnsons

Season 06, Episode 03 | When In Paris

Kourtney Kardashian dons a black mask as she protects herself from coronavirus while jetting into Paris

Kourtney Kardashian donned a face mask to protect herself from coronavirus as she jetted into Paris on Saturday

The reality star, 40, arrived in the city of love with sister Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West, with the trio taking precautions against the virus epidemic as they arrived in Europe.

Kourtney was wearing a black face mask and shades, with her raven locks tied into a ponytail as she walked through an airport.

The mask looks similar to a $50 one sold on Wish, which features an aluminium adjustable nose clip that ensures a tight seal and helps avid fogging.

The star layered up after her long-haul flight in a long leather coat as she chatted with friends.

The KUWTK star paired this with flared jeans and heels as she headed to a waiting car.

The Kardashians regularly jet to Europe during fashion week season, with Kim, 39, and Kanye, 42, frequenting Paris.

—— ¥ ——

Kourtney Kardashian, 40, shows off her incredible figure in a skintight latex outfit at Kanye West's religious Sunday Service in Paris

Kourtney Kardashian looked sensational as she attended Kanye West's Sunday Service in Paris on Sunday.

The reality starlet was dressed to impress for the religious gathering At Theatre Des Bouffes Du Nord as she arrived in a skintight latex outfit.

Kourtney, 40, donned a burgundy top with structured shoulders along with matching trousers as she held hands with her daughter Penelope, seven.

The reality star added height to her frame with a pair of black leather boots and wore her raven tresses in a middle part style.

Carrying a black handbag, Kourtney completed her eye-catching look for the day with a pair of shades.

Her younger sister Kim Kardashian, 39, was equally dressed to impressed for her husband's religious service as she arrived to the venue in a mustard blazer and matching top.

The businesswoman drew attention to her jaw-dropping figure with a pair of matching skintight trousers while she also sported a pair of open-toed heels.

Styling her locks into a sleek ponytail, Kim added to her ensemble with a designer clutchbag.

Her daughter North, six, was dressed jacket with matching trousers and a grey top as she held her mother's hand on the way into the service.