Season 03, Episode 07 : Kourtney's Birthday Disaster

Home Kourt with the Johnsons!

Season 03, Episode 07 | Kourtney's Birthday Disaster

Sometimes being too focused on something takes away from great things happening. Your mind needs a break, or the world will slip away from you.
________________________________
Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who wait, and the best things come to those who don't give up.
____________________________________

|KIM.|

KIM
Kourt, get dressed up cause tonight we're turning up for your birthday.

KOURTNEY
Do I have to get dressed for my birthday?

KIM
Yesss! We're coming to get you in twenty minutes.

|CONFESSIONALS| KIM:

It's Kourtney's birthday, and almost everyone is out of town. I know kourt doesn't like making a big deal out of her birthday, but there's no way I'm letting her stay home and be bored out of her mind on her birthday, so I planned this little birthday celebration for her with a few of our great friends. I don't care if I have to drag her out of the house. I will get her to enjoy her birthday. Plus, Dwayne wants her to have fun before she traps herself in the place for this pregnancy. Dwayne, you can thank me later.

"Kim, she's coming out?" Kanye asked.

"Yeah, she's getting dressed. I gave her twenty minutes before we came over to leave for the restaurant." I answered.

"Good. I know she bored out of her mind with Dwayne and Mason out of town." He said.

"I know, right," I said.

|Kourt.|

I was getting ready and heard my door open, then shut loudly

"I'm here, Kourt!" Khloe shouted then I heard her running up my stairs.

I turned then saw her looking hella fine.

"Holy shit, girl, you look amazing!" I exclaimed the hugging me.