Season 05, Episode 01 : The New Normal

Home Kourt with the Johnsons!

Season 05, Episode 01 | The New Normal

💎Kourtney💎

I wake to the loud buzzing of the alarm clock

~Confession Cam

Seriously, who gets up at 6 am to be in the office by 9 am?

Seriously, who gets up at 6 am to be in the office by 9 am? ... Oh ya – Dwayne Johnson does. Even now, at 45 years old, he is still up early for his morning workout.

Groaning, I roll over and hit the snooze button. I have never been a super early riser and leave the 'waking the kids' task to my husband. Dwayne, of course, does this every morning at 5:50 and heads downstairs for a workout. He will probably be in here any minute to peel me out of our bed anyways. After a date night the previous evening, I figure it is his fault that I am more sleepy than usual this morning. Smirking to myself for my clever justification, I pull the blankets up to my chin and try to get another ten minutes of sleep.

I hear the buzzer again and "Kourt, baby? You awake yet?" I open my eyes to see my sexy husband smiling at me affectionately. He is dressed in his gray suit. I can't hide my beaming smile from the glorious sight in front of me. He looks even more edible as he kisses me awake. And he is allllll mine, I think to myself contentedly. "It is precisely 6:41," he informs me. Oops, I overslept by just a few minutes...

"Hi," I sigh, kissing him back.

"How was your sleep?" he asks.

"I slept like a baby, how 'bout you?"

"I slept well. It's probably thanks to the beautiful woman who kept me warm all night long," he smirks down at me.

"Mmm, yes, I had a pretty hot date last night myself."

He surprises me when he swoops down to pick me up off the bed and spins me around before kissing me passionately. "I love you, Mrs. Johnson," he says assertively.