Season 03, Episode 06 : The Famcation Pt. III

Home Kourt with the Johnsons!

Season 03, Episode 06 | The Famcation Pt. III

Here's to a vacation of no regrets!
Extend your vacation whenever possible.

|KOURT.|

I was tired lying in bed with my son Mason, and he knew I was tired and wasn't feeling well.

"Whoa, are you feeling okay?" Dwayne asked me, walking into the room.

I shook my head no, and then I felt Mason leave me after Dwayne whispered something in his ear.

"I'll go make you a hot bath; stay here," He told me.

I rolled back under the covers, and then a few minutes later, I was in the bathtub with my husband.

"You could be pregnant because you were like this when you were pregnant with Mason," He told me with his big strong arms wrapped around me.

"I was, wasn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were, and I heard you last night in the bathroom, throwing up," He said.

"I may be at least I brought a pregnancy test a few of them with me," I replied.

"You need to take one just to see." He responded.

"I'll take one later after dinner," I said.

✘ ✘ ✘

"It's positive!" I exclaimed, then hugged my husband.

"Wow." He said.

"We're gonna have another Johnson running around," I replied, smiling.

"We are, and hopefully, it will be a girl." He responded, flashing me his million-dollar smile.

"Hey, babe, look at this." He showed me something on Instagram.

97,688 likesuceyjucey I can't believe she's mine @khloekardashianView all 789 comments

97,688 likes
uceyjucey I can't believe she's mine @khloekardashian
View all 789 comments

"Oh my God!" I squealed as I got off the bed and ran out of the room.

I ran into their room, and I jumped on the bed, scaring Khloe.

"Yes! Finally!" I exclaimed.

"Stop jumping before the baby falls out of you," She said, causing me to stop.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Dwayne," She answered.

"Dwayne told you," I said.

"Honey, he sent a group message announcing it, by the way; congratulations, doll, and sorry I was a bitch about you wanting to have more kids," She said.

I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

|CONFESSIONALS| Kourtney:

Yay! I'm so excited. I can't believe it, and I'm pregnant. I'm so ready to expand my little family. I'm also happy for khloe, like she deserves to be happy and appreciated by someone like Joshua. And by the way, Joshua, if you're watching this, if you hurt my sister, I'll fuck your shit up.

"You are welcome," Khloe said.

"Gosh, He couldn't wait. Anyways what's going on with Joshua and you?" I asked her.

"You were right; I couldn't resist the attraction between us, so I went for it, and I'm thrilled with him," She answered.

"Yes, more Armenian and Samoan babies on the way!" I yelled.

"Calm down, we can't have all the sisters pregnant," She said.

"Why not? It would be fun like Chyna having her baby first, then Kennedy, then me, so it could be you so we can have those group of sisters are pregnant together photos," I said.

"Let's see how far we can get together; then we'll talk babies, okay," She said.

"Okay fine, but let's go get the girls and do something," I said.