Season 03, Episode 03 : Family Support

Home Kourt with the Johnsons!

Season 03, Episode 03 | Family Support

(And I got way too many feels)
And I got way too many feelings, way too much emotion. Yeah, it's way too many feels, way too much emotion.

|KOURT.|

There was something about the way his hands, lips, and touch felt my skin. It made me go crazy like he was a drug.

I was addicted and came back for more and more.

Slowly he slid into me, going deeper and deeper. Now it was his turn to moan. He continued to go deeper, filling every inch of me.

He starts to thrust into me, savoring every thrust. A symphony of moans sounds from us. He gets into a steady rhythm.

"You feel so good," he moaned through his lips softly.

I slowly let my hand slip down to touch my clit. He stops me.

"You naughty girl," He rasped as he started to rub my clit, causing my legs to clamp around him tightly.

I squirm with pleasure.

"Faster," I gasp, wanting more.

My body shivers under his touch. My back arches back, wanting more. I felt him go deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

He thrust into me even harder. I dig my nails into his back. He slams into me once or twice.

My whole body shivers in pleasure as a warm pleasure riddled feeling spreads throughout my body.

He leaned his forehead onto mine as he chuckled heartily.

"God, I love you." He replies.

"I love you too," I told him, then kissed him.

My phone vibrated on the nightstand next to the bed. I grabbed my phone to see a text from Khloe.

KHLO$
Girls lunch @1PM, don't be late 😇

KOURT THE QUEEN
A queen👸 is never late. See you' doll.

"Who is it?" Dwayne asked next to me.

"Just Khloe letting me know that there's a girls lunch at one and not to be late," I said.

"You're never late," he laughed.

"A queen is what they call me," I said.

"You are a queen," He replied.

"Your queen, and don't you forget it," I responded.

"I gotta get ready, sweetheart," I finished, then got up.

"Nice ass!" He yelled as I walked into my closet.

"It belongs to you!" I yelled back.

Walking into my closet, there were a lot of outfits to choose from. I put on a bra and some panties. I decided to wear ripped white jeans and this cute off-the-shoulder cream top with my floral design clutch. I paired it with some brown khaki heels.

"You look good, babe," Dwayne said, walking into the closet.

"Thank you," I said.

"What are you girls doing after lunch?" He asked.

"Probably go shopping or something that means you and Mason can have a boys' day out but be careful with my baby," I said.

"We'll be careful. No accidents like last time. I swear." He said.