Chapter 10

*SMUT WARNING THIS CHAPTER!* 

No One's P.O.V.

Bakugo and Deku at this point have now been together for 2 months. They often times go out on dates nervously, and fall asleep together at night. Things could not have been better between the two. Everyone including Todoroki accepts their relationship entirely, and a few other classroom ships have sailed. 

For example Uraraka and Mina got together, as well as Kirishima and Kaminari. Today in particular was a special day, as today Kaminari and Kirishima invited Deku and Bakugo on a double date. 

While Bakugo was hesitant and didn't really want to attend a double date, as he doesn't enjoy showing his affection towards Deku in front of a lot of people, especially his friends, as it makes him nervous. Deku on the other-hand could not have been more excited to attend his first double date, and was attempting to talk Bakugo into it. 

"Come on Bakugo, for me?" Deku whined climbing on top of his boyfriend hugging him tightly. Bakugo was slightly embarrassed at Deku's actions, but since Deku was so innocent he never really thought much of himself getting onto Bakugo. 

You would think after all the yaoi he reads he'd understand how odd this position was, and would be more hesitant to do, but unfortunately that wasn't the case and Deku was just innocently hugging his boyfriend. 

"I really don't want to." Bakugo complained, turning his head away from Deku who was all up in his face frowning at him. "Please, please, please, Kacchan! I've never been on a double date, and I want to experience it!" Deku begged Bakugo, rolling his eyes on the process, until he looked at the smaller Deku on top of him. 

Deku looked genuinely upset causing his larger boyfriend's heart to clench. Bakugo let out a large sigh, and kissed Deku. "Fine, but don't leave my side." He said in a grumpy tone. Deku's face lit up at this and smiled widely, as he hugged Bakugo tighter.

"G-get off of me nerd." Bakugo complained secretly loving this, and feeling sad when Deku actually got off of him. He ran into the closet quickly. "Deku, what are you doing? Come out of the closet!" (😏)

"I'm getting ready! Hold on!" He said back. Bakugo laid their grumpy waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the closet. (😇)  Finally he came out, and jumped on Bakugo looking adorable. 

(Deku kind of looked like this. ^)

Bakugo blushed brightly at his boyfriend's adorable outfit, as his smaller boyfriend looked down at him.  "Okay, now time for you to get ready!" Deku said sweetly, getting off of his boyfriend. "I'll text Kirishima and Kaminari we're going!" Deku said happily grabbing his phone. 

Bakugo quickly grabbed it away from him getting slightly protective. "I'll text them... Don't need you texting other guys." Bakugo said texting the boys. Deku looked up at him in confusion. "They're together though, why does it matter?" Deku asked.