Chapter 5

No one's P.O.V.

SLIGHT FLUFF WARNING 

"I like you." Bakugo says, following up on his previous words. Deku was taken aback by this, and felt his heart beating faster than ever. Suddenly before he could reply, the door blasted open. 

Bakugo quickly moved back not wanting to show the position him and the greenette were in. It was All-Might in his strong form, "Do you boys need help getting out of here?" He said. Bakugo quickly pushed past him leaving the room, seemingly mad. He was mad, as his moment was just destroyed, and now he was left to deal with this embarrassment. Bakugo quickly made his way to his dorm, leaving Deku and All-Might alone. 

"Why didn't young Bakugo just blast the door?" All-Might curiously asked. "I don't know." Deku replied still processing the situation. He was insanely nervous, and could hardly walk. All-Might escorted him to his room, where Deku went and laid down quickly in his bed. He got on his phone, and quickly texted Todoroki and Uraraka details about what had just gone down within that closet. Deku knew that Mr. Aizawa was going to be mad, at the lack of cleanliness but that was the least of his concerns.

About a week goes by, in which nothing interesting happen. While Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Kaminari were all shipping Deku and Bakugo, the two boys were avoiding each other. Or, correction, Bakugo was avoiding Deku. Especially during cleaning duty in which he would wait until Deku got his supplies to get his own. 

During this week Deku felt awful, as he wanted nothing more but to speak to Bakugo about what had occurred within the confined spaces of that closet. His heart was constantly aching at the thought that Bakugo was for some reason angry with him. 

"What's going on with you and Bakugo?" asks a curious Todoroki. Deku sighed, sitting down at the lunch table, with a trey of food. "I don't really now, he's just avoiding me, but I really want to speak to him and confess that my feelings are mutual." Deku said followed by a sigh of disappointment as he played with his food. 

"I don't really know what you see in him, but since this is really hurting you, I'll give you my advice. Go to his dorm, and knock on it. Be the one to work hard to instigate a conversation where you can confess. Living with these feelings pent up inside isn't good for you." Deku had never heard Todoroki give advice such as that, and it made him think. 

"Do you think he'd accept my feelings?" Deku asked.

"He has feelings for you, doesn't he? Why wouldn't he." Todoroki replied.

His words had made so much sense, which really got Deku thinking. In that moment Deku nodded in understanding of what he must do, and left off to go knock on Bakugo's door. He always ate lunch in his room, and the class of 1-A  was dismissed for the rest of the day, so catching him now would be highly convenient. Deku was about to knock on his door but suddenly got nervous. 

Deku hesitated greatly for a moment, pausing as he stared at Bakugo's door. "Hey, shitty nerd. What are you doing at my door?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. Deku tensed up harshly, his heart speeding up a lot. Deku turned around and tried to act confident. 

"Kacchan, we need to talk. About everything." Deku stated, almost stuttering but stopping himself. This caught Bakugo off-guard. He was afraid somebody could be listening, and so he sighed. "Okay, let's go inside my dorm then." He said pulling out his dorm-key, and entering. 

Once Deku came into the room, Bakugo closed the door locking it since this was a private conversation, that didn't need to be disturbed. Suddenly as he turned around about to speak to Deku, he felt something on his lips. His eyes widened when the realization hit that Deku was kissing him. In an instant Deku pulled away, staring Bakugo directly in the eye. 

"I-I'm sorr-" Deku tried to correct himself, before Bakugo flipped them pushing Deku up against the door, grabbing his tie, putting his hand beside Deku's head. Deku grew insanely nervous.

"W-what was that for, you s-stupid nerd?.." Bakugo asked, blushing intensely. He loved that kiss, but he wouldn't show Deku that without knowing his reasoning. He hoped that it wasn't pity, and that Deku truly felt the same way as him. He liked Deku a lot, and he wanted nothing more but for Deku to feel the same.

"It was because I like you, Kacchan." Deku mumbled not loud enough for Bakugo to hear.

"What was that?" Bakugo asked, a sense of fear in his voice as he awaited the answer he wanted.

"It was because I like you, Kacchan!" Deku said, looking Bakugo straight in the eyes, a sense of nervousness still lacing his voice, but he was loud enough for Bakugo to hear. Bakugo's eyes widened. He  was nervous, and in an instant he asked something that had been on his mind for awhile. "Don't you like Todoroki?" He asked. 

"No, Todoroki is like the brother I never had, and we've confirmed he feels mutually when he calls me his little brother." Deku comforted the jealous Bakugo. A sense of great relief washed over Bakugo and in an instant Bakugo grabbed Deku's tie pulling him close and securing another kiss. "That was for making me jealous for no reason, nerd." He said. Deku looked back up at him with innocent eyes, before he wrapped his arms around Bakugo pulling him into another kiss, intertwining his fingers in Bakugo's hair. 

They stood there making out for a bit, having both wanted this for years. Bakugo had his hands on Deku's waist, holding him still in that position as they kissed passionately. Their faces both felt hot, as they continued kissing. 

They were both loving this, and Deku who had recently read yaoi with Todoroki, knew exactly what to do to move this along with Bakugo. He moved Bakugo's hands to Deku's ass, which caused Bakugo to flinch a little bit. He quickly pulls away, backing up blushing brightly. 

"Y-you should go back to your dorm...We have an upcoming test that surely we both need to study for... I'll see you later." He said nervously not looking at Deku. Deku felt embarrassed like he had done something wrong, and nodded before leaving to his dorm. 

Bakugo covered his face as he sat at his desk after Deku left. He was embarrassed to admit it but he had no experience with that kind of thing, and was unsure of what he was supposed to do. He quickly picked up his phone, texting Kirishima for sexual advice. Kirishima wondered why Bakugo needed it, but since he too was inexperienced he told Bakugo to look it up online instead as the internet has more resources. 

And so for the next few hours Bakugo watched anything to do with two males, and slowly tainted his fairly innocent mind that had no idea what intercourse truly was. He was insanely embarrassed thinking about how he'd be doing all of this to Deku and in a moment he went and laid down in his bed, attempting to forget everything he had just read. 

This was humiliating, and he had no clue how he was to do this on Deku.