Chapter 2

Bakugo P.O.V.

"Ugh! It's so infuriating!" I say loudly to my red spiky haired friend beside me. I kept blasting the tree that stood in front of me, pretending it was Todoroki. Kirishima was on his phone, nodding along to everything I said.  "Who does Icy-Hot think he is? I couldn't control where the rock went!" I continued on angrily.  "Bakubro, have you ever considered that maybe you're in the wrong here? I mean, Todoroki was just defending Deku because he cares about him, you can't get mad at that." 

"Stupid half-and-half bastard. Why should he care so much about Deku?" I snarled quietly before flicking my tongue again and walking off. Wasting so much energy for that shitty nerd, I don't see the point. That dude has the potential to become the greatest hero, but he's wasting it on stupid Deku.

I walked back to my dorm, and changed into some boxers with nothing else, laying down staring at my ceiling. I couldn't help but get angry again at the way Todoroki spoke to me. As if he had the right to look down on me in that way. It truly aggravated me, causing me to growl a little bit, pulling my blanket over me and turning on my side. 

I couldn't fall asleep most of that night, as I was starting to think back to the fearful expression of the shitty nerd as the rock fell towards him. I don't know why I jumped to save him, but seeing him in that state of panic, I had no control of myself as I ran into action. Something about seeing his eyes widen in realization, caused me to move entirely on my own, and I couldn't come to terms with that. It made me feel anger, and pain in my chest. Replaying the scene in my head, I somehow managed to finally fall asleep. 

Next Morning!

I sat up exhausted from the late night of thinking I had previously, before standing up and walking to change. After changing I walked outside of my dorm room to be met with Kirishima and Kaminari, who were both obviously flirting. "Get a room, idiots." I said passing them by, catching them off guard. Kaminari's face got as red as Kirishima's hair as they followed behind me quickly. 

We walked into class together, all making our way to our seats. Deku wasn't here yet, which was abnormal because he always came in before me. Suddenly him and... Todoroki walked in together. 

That half-and-half bastard allowed him to go in the room first, escorting him to his desk before making his way to his own. I pulled out my phone and texted Kirishima rather than going up to him in person. 

"Did that shitty nerd and half-and-half bastard just walk into together?" I asked. I was curious about this way more than I should have been, and was hoping for it to be a coincidence. Upon receiving a text back from Kirishima reading "Yeah, Todobro waits for Deku at his dorm every morning to walk him to class. How have you not noticed? He basically stands there for an hour." 

Reading this text should not have bothered me as much as it did, but I felt genuine rage and pain within my heart once again. I didn't understand why I felt so strongly when I saw them together, but I wasn't going to let it distract my studies, so for the rest of the day I acted perfectly in class excelling beyond expectations as I had from a young age. During training though, I couldn't stop looking at the two. They looked so happy when around each other. 

'Not my business anyway.' I thought and continued training, with a newly found sense of anger and passion for blasting things. 

-------------

"Kirishima, can I ask you something?" I asked trying to seem calm. We were in my dorm room, waiting for Kaminari to arrive, so we could play video games together. 

"Sure Bakubro!" He said as he was setting up our gaming system. "Why does Todoroki piss me off so much?" I asked turning my glance away, as asking people such idiotic stuff wasn't really my thing, but I was becoming more and more curious at these feelings.