Chapter 4

Bakugo P.O.V.

'He looks so cute, sitting there focused on the task at hand.' I thought to myself, staring back at Deku as he focused on the board in the front of class. He seemed really into the lesson, writing down notes, and annotating everything. 

I had been trying to work normally, as usual but today was different. Today I couldn't focus on anything but Deku. I didn't understand what was happening to me, but I felt as if butterflies were floating around in my stomach, and I couldn't clear my head at all. 

Suddenly he caught me staring, looking me directly in the eyes. I flinched a little and turned back to the board in embarrassment. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?..' I thought to myself getting slightly mad. 

After school, I left earliest, as I didn't want to be around Deku right now. I was slightly agitated at my feelings towards the greenette. He was always there in the back of my mind, when I didn't want him there at it infuriated me. I made it to my dorm room, and locked myself inside, quickly changing into some comfortable sleepwear, and laying down, covering myself in my blanket, not wanting to face the world. 

Suddenly I heard a loud knock on my door, and there entered with his spare key, Kirishima. "Hey Bakubro, Deku asked me to check in on you, because he's worried about you. What's up?" 

I flinched a little as he mentioned Deku, and instantly felt my face heating up. "Deku was worried about me?" I asked a little hesitant. Kirishima seemed to notice my less angry approach to a question involving Deku, and stared me down weirdly. "Yeah, he seemed pretty upset that you walked off quickly. If you want his email to text him about it all, I can provide." Kirishima responded. As much as I wanted Deku's contact information, I wasn't prepared to speak to him in my current state. 

I was pretty sure that I had somehow managed to develop feelings for the little nerd. Actually, no, I didn't develop them. They had always been there, but I had pushed them far away up until now for some odd reason. 

"No, I don't want his contact information. I can't speak to him right now." I replied. "Why is that?" Kirishima pried. I felt a little annoyed but I didn't have anybody else to talk to about these awful and annoying feelings and thoughts. "I think I might like Deku." I said, I was more calm and put together than usual on the outside, but internally I was freaking out. 

My words took Kirishima visibly by surprise, and I death stared him upon noticing what I had just said. "Tell anyone what I just said, and I will murder you in your sleep." I followed up on my initial statement. 

"Does he know yet? Is that why you're avoiding him?" Kirishima asked. So, he noticed I was avoiding Deku, but wasn't saying anything. "No, he has no idea, and I hope to keep it that way." I said looking down at my floor. "Well, from what I've seen it seems he likes you too. Why not let him know?" He said. 

"No. Now get out, and don't tell anyone anything I said today." I replied feeling insanely mad at his reply. He looked sad, but left. I fell asleep shortly after, not wanting to deal with any of this stupid shit. 

The next morning went by quickly, as I got dressed and went off on my way, now avoiding Kirishima and Kaminari as well. At least it gave them time to be alone, and flirt like a couple. I walked into class, seeing Deku, and for a moment we made eye contact but I quickly broke it, walking over and taking my seat. For awhile all was normal until suddenly EraserHead walked in eyeing down Deku and I.

"Bakugo, and Izuku meet me outside of the classroom." EraserHead said, not really looking any different than he usually did, leaving us wondering whether this was good or bad. I slowly got up from my seat, Deku trailing behind me as we walked outside of the classroom to find Mr. Aizawa staring at us intensely.