Chapter 3

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V. 

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice call behind me as I was training. I stood shocked in fear for a slight moment, before turning around only to be faced with none other than Bakugo himself. I immediately felt nervous, as always around him. "K-Kacchan?! What are you doing here?!", I didn't intend to stutter as I did, but it came out that way. 

         Bakugo was staring at me intensely, looking me up and down. He was most likely judging my body or something, which made me super uncomfortable and I wanted nothing more but to put on a shirt never to allow him to see me this way ever again. 

'Why do I even care about him seeing or thinking badly of my body?' I thought to myself slightly awkwardly, before looking back to him. He seemed to glance around a bit, thinking about something. He looked nervous, which threw me off, but I ignored it. 

Suddenly he looked a little angry before asking me "Can we go to your dorm for a moment? We need to talk."

I was slightly taken aback, and embarrassed because he was about to see the length of my All-Might obsession. Todoroki was the only person to ever enter my room since we were assigned dorms, so the thought of allowing my middle school bully into my room over my close friends first made me feel odd. But in an instance I accepted politely, and led him off to my dorm room allowing him to come in.

'This is a bad idea, what if he beats me up here?' I thought to myself before looking at my dresser. 'At the most, I can now put a shirt on.' I walked over to my dresser and found a simple black t-shirt, and put it on quickly. Turning around Bakugo was just staring at me, seemingly deep in thought. 

In response to this I just casually walked over to my bed, and sat down asking him what he needed. I didn't want him to be here any longer than he needed it to, for my own safety. He leaned against my wall and glanced around the room not saying anything. Finally he paused, and looked back at me. I noticed his face growing red which caught me off guard. Suddenly he approached me, getting insanely close. He was standing directly in front of me, looking down on me as I sat on my bed. 

I felt my face grow warm, and was highly embarrassed. I looked up at him, through the nervousness and continued to look him in the eyes. In case he was about to harm me, I would not show him any weakness just in case. 

"S-stupid nerd, listen up because I'll only say this once." He began, causing me to calm a little bit, now understanding due to the rare stutter that he was a little nervous as well. He became less tense a moment later, still staring me in the eyes. 

"I'm sorry for the whole rock incident. It was my fault." He said. I was absolutely shocked. Kacchan just apologized to me for the first time in our 11 year friendship. I felt my heart grow happy as I honestly replied "Bakugo, it's really okay. Thank you for attempting to save me, it really made me happy." 

I watched him smile a bit, but he looked away in an instant not showing me it. I liked the way Bakugo was acting, it was like unlocking a new side to him which made me feel special. Suddenly he let out a deep breath. "I'm going back to my dorm." he said, and left not giving me time to even respond. "..Bye!" I said quietly as he closed the door. I smiled softly, and laid down, ready to sleep the night away.

That night, I had dreams of Bakugo. Ones that made me question a lot, as he was completely shirtless and hugged me a lot. Waking up that morning, I felt myself get red, and I looked down at my blanket, before removing it and getting ready. 

"I can't face Bakugo today after that awkward dream." I said out loud, not speaking to anybody in particular. There's no way I had such a dream as that.