Some Call It Lust, I Call It Love (A Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

~Present Time~

"Niall, Taylor!" I screamed, "you better stop it, you know I'm ticklish!" 

"Sorry, sorry. We couldn't help ourselves" Niall said cracking up on the floor, practically in tears, "It's just, you're so cute when you get angry."

"C'mon, it wasn't that funny was it?" i asked my best friend Taylor, demanding an answer.

"No, no, of course not," she stuttered obviously lying to me.

"Anyways," Niall said, breaking from his laughter, " i thought maybe you, Taylor, and Olivia would want to go out tonight?" 

"What you have in mind babe?" I asked.

"Nandos and a then go out for beer?" He answered almost immediately.

"YES!" Olivia, Taylor, and I chorused together.

"Should I invite Harry, Olivia?" Niall asked giving he a slight wink, knowing that she liked him, and that the feeling was mutual.

I'm Kassidy Sanders, i'm 18 years old and  I have the best boyfriend in the world. I have been with Niall for almost one year now, our first anniversary is in thirteen days. I met him the day me and my two best friends, Olivia Mallory and Taylor Reed, went to see him and his band One Direction in concert, during their American tour. Right as we were leaving the venue, a familiar curly haired boy came out running in the parking lot like a crazy man. He obviously wasn't looking and ran into Olivia, and knocked her strait to the ground giving her a severe concussion, putting her in the hospital. Olivia was in the hospital for about 5 hours when the five boys we were all crazy about came walking in with folowers and teddy bears. From the moment they walked in, i only had eyes for the certain blond haired boy. 

                                                                                                                             ~Flashback to the night in the hospital~

Taylor and I had been waiting for the doctors to tell us we could see her for at least four hours when they finally came out. 

"Here injuries are a bit worse than we first thought," the doctor told us.

"Worse in what way?" I asked, tears building in my eyes.

"She's going to be okay, we aren't sure if she's going to need any procedures or not," he said, " we need to look into her injuries a little more." he went on.

"Can we please see her?" Taylor asked.

"I'll have to see-"

We didn't really care what he was going to say and just ran in to see Olivia, laying in her small hospital bed, with a couple of scratches and bruises on her face. We sat there for what felt like forever, but was only about twenty-five minutes, just talking and trying to cheer he up, which was pretty hard considering, what should have been the best night of her life, turned into not such a great night. 

It was silent for about two minutes.

"You guys are the best" Olivia said. 

"Yeah, we know," Taylor said, being the cheeky girl she is.

" AWW-"

I was cut off when the five most gorgeous boys iv'e ever seen in my life walked in.

"Uh-I-Hiiii" I somehow splured out. I was completely breathless. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ONE DIRECTION!" Taylor yelled obnoxiously in all of their faces.

"Hello love," Liam Payne said, in  very calm manner.

Harry walked up to Olivia's bed and apologized.

"Hi babe," he started, "i'm really sorry i ran you over and didn't even stop to help you up. I feel like a major jerk." 

"Aw, thanks. That's okay, at least you came here, cos if you didn't-"

"Uh what she means to say is, even if you didn't come, it really wouldn't be much of a problem" I said cutting her off.

"I see," he said chuckling, "can i make it up to you?" he asked.

"YES!" Taylor yelled, not gving Olivia time to say anything.

"Excuse my friend here, she has problems," Olivia said, " what did you have in mind?"

"Oh.. erhm.. maybe dinner and a movie tomorrow night?" he said, " you can bring your frinds if you want." 

" I'd love to go! I'm not sure when i get to go home though." 

Taylor and I went to go ask the doctor. I looked back and saw Niall following us.

"Hey, i'm Niall," he said.

"Hi, i'm Kassidy," i said back.

"Nice to meet you Kassidy," he said smiling, and not taking his eyes off mine for a second. " I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go get something to eat when we leave here. If you haven't eaten already."

Did Niall James Horan just ask me to have dinner with him? I hadn't even known him for more than ten minutes, and he already wanted to get to know me?

"Uh- yeah, sure" i spat out.

"Really? Cool. I'd really like to get to know you better, you seem like a cool girl." He said, making me blush.

"I'd really like that," i said, "how long are you guys here?"

"We're actually on a little break right now, for four weeks." 

"Wow! That's great! what do you guys plan on doing while you're here?"

"Not quite sure yet," he said, "hopefully spend some time with you and your friends, being Harry has eyes for your friend Olivia." He said making me laugh.

Niall was absolutely perfect, i could really see myself with him in the future. He made me laugh, blush, and i guess you could say i had a little crush on him.

Ok so that was the first chapter! Hope you liked it :)

Comment, vote :)

Should i keep writting??