Um, Ouch! (chapter 4)

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a massive headache.

By the looks of it, i was in the hospital. I had a band aid wrapped over my head and a cast over my left hand.

"Taylor, your up" Liam said walking into my room.

V

"Uh, yeah. What happened exactly?"

"Honestly, I have no idea." Liam said "I waited for you in the car for about ten minutes, before i got worried, so I went to look for you," he continued, " I looked everywhere, and finally found you bleeding unconscious on the floor in the room where you left your bag."

"What time is it?" I asked, "hows your headache?"

"Uh, it's 11:22" Liam said looking at his phone, "babe i'm fine, don't worry about me."

"No, that's NOT okay!" Kassidy argued with a nurse, "Taylor, you're up! How are you feeling?"

"Hey, i'm fine hun," i said completely ignoring the headache that was slowly eating away at my brain.

"Well Taylor," the nurse said, "it looks like you have minor head trauma hand are going to need to stay here for the night, just so we can keep an eye on you. You can check out tomorrow morning," she said then walked out of the room.

"That bitch!" Kassidy said.

"Wait..what?" I asked, totally confused.

"She snuck into Harry's party and tried to kiss Niall!" she said, steam practically coming out of her ears.

"How did she sneak in?" Liam asked.

"Niall and Harry didn't tell you guys? Okay, wow. But I don't know, why don't you ask all the apparently blind security guards?"

"And you guys didn't call the police why?" Liam asked.

"Harry didn't want shit being said about his 20th birthday party."

"Oh, got it."

"Kass, i think you need some sleep, go home hun," i said, "i'm fine, call Niall and have him pick you up."

"Fine, get sleep I have things planned for us to do tomorrow, hint, hint girls day," she said slowly walking to the door.

"LOVE YOU!" I yelled to her.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" She replied.

"Go home babe."

"No i think i'm gonna stay with you tonight. I don't want you to get too lonely," he said smirking.

"If you insist," i said, "but i'm going to bed."

"Yes, i insist. I can sleep on this chair, night babe."

*Niall's P.O.V.*

*I LOVE YOU NIALL*

I heard my phone ring, making me smile by hearing Kassidy's voice.

"Hey babe, how's Tay?"

"Hey, she's good but she told me to go home, so can you come pick me up?"

"Of course, i'll be right there."

"Okay, thanks. Can we get some food on the way home?"

"Do you even have to ask?" he said making me giggle.

"Haha, okay. See you in a few."

"Ok babe, I love you."

"Love you too ."

'I love her so much' i thought to myself. I feel so lucky to have her. She has so much patience for me, especially with all of the hate she gets. Most of the fans love her, but there are those few that threaten her, and say terrible things to and about her. I don't know how she does it, but somehow she manages, and i guess that's what i love about her.

The first face i saw when i got to the hospital was that girl who trie kissing me at Harry's party. 'Wow, bad memories' i said to myself. I stared at her for a minute before Kass jumped in the car.

"AHEM! Stop looking at her!" she yelled at me.

"Oh sorry, i was just wondering what she was doing here."

"Ugh, don't remind me. Shes Taylor's nurse. Which scares me, considering she just may be the person that put her in the hospital in the first place."

"Wow, i didn't even think of that. Crazy people these days!" i said, "so, what should we eat?"

"Oh that's right, i forgot about food, because i was to busy thinking about that selfish bitch that kissed my boyfriend." She was really pissed.

"Yeah. Okay lets go McDonald's."

"Are you not pissed right now?"

"I am very confused, you need food babe, you look really pale."

"I love you, i'm really sorry about the way i'm acting right now. I just hate it when people try to split us up and make me jealous and shit."

"I love you too. Don't be sorry babe, i feel the same way, i just wish fans would get used to the idea of us being together, and they are the jealous ones babe."

"I know. They think i'm never insecure and it's okay to call me fat, and ugly, and a bitch when they've never even met me!"

"And if they did meet you they would change their minds."

" Please kiss me."

"Okay princess."

And with that I kissed her, making me blush all over. Every time we touch i feel all tingly and happy. I wish the feeling would stay forever. But all good things must come to an end.

"Makes me blush every time," I said.

"Me too."

"Soo what do you wanna do for our anniversary?"

"I have no clue! I picked last year, and the deal was you pick this year, so surprise me."

"I think i have something in mind," i said winking.

"Can't wait."

We got back to our flat layed on our bed, ate our food, and watched 'The Hangover.'

"Night babe, love you."

"Love you too babe, see ya in the morning."

And with that I watched the love of my life fall asleep.