Chapter 11(PART 3)

**Taylor's POV**

I watched Kassidy as she ran down the hallway like a little mouse scurrying to reach her prized cheese.

Liam must've been looking too because we looked back at each other at the same time and started cracking up.

"What an interesting character she is," Liam wheezed out, coughing out laughter.

"Why do you think she's my best friend?" I giggled.

"Anyways, back to the party?" He asked and grabbed my hand leading me to the events.

As we walked he whispered in my ear "that was fun, I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back.

We got to the main room ad I looked up at the stage to see Harry and Olivia harassing Niall who was trying to give a birthday speech to his girlfriend.

"Niall loves Kassidy and that's all there is to it, right Livy?" Harry asked in an 'I've obviously had too much to drink' tone.

"Get off of me, your killing my vibe!" Niall yelled at Harry who was climbing up Nialls back like a tree.

Olivia was just siting crisscross on the stage awkwardly curling her now straight hair with her finger.

Liam let go of my hand and ran onto the stage peeling Harry off of Niall's back. Liam shooed Harry and Olivia off to he wing of the stage where they sat for the rest of he night making out and sort.

"You can talk now Niall," Liam said as Niall was just standing there as if he forgot what he was going to say.

"Ahem," Niall cleared his throat before he spoke.

"As I was saying before I got abused, happy birthday Kassidy. I love you more than you can imagine. The past almost two years we have spent together have been the best I have ever spent in my entire life, you make me so happy with everything you do. I know sometimes things get rough, but we always find a way to push past them. The fans say some really terrible things sometimes and I'm sorry about that, but please don't let them get to you, as I, along with your family and friends know just how beautiful you are. Anyways, I planned this party for you as a way to show my appreciation to you. I love you with all my heart and I hope you have a blast, happy birthday babe!" Niall concluded as he waved and walked off the stage into Kass's arms.

*Kassidy's POV**

"Happy birthday babe!" Niall concluded what may have been the cutest speech I have ever heard.

He waved and walked off the stage and over to me, giving me a bear hug.

"I love you to the moon and back," he said mumbling his words as his head was rested in my neck.

"Thank you so much babe, that was truly amazing. I love you so much!"

"I don't know what's happening to me babe! I'm never that deep about anything!" He said in a frantic voice making me laugh.

"I know I think you should see a doctor for that," I replied making us both laugh.

I was having so much fun tonight! Dancing with my best friend, watching my other best friend make out with her dream boy, kissing my own dream boy, it was all jut one big..dream! How in the world is all of this happen to me? It seemed I ask myself that question alot.

It was almost twelve, when the party was set to end. Everyone had just finished singing happy birthday to me as thy surrounded me and my gigantic cake.

The cake was a Justin Bieber(who was also me and niall's favorite person)cake that was four layers tall and had a Justin doll at the top that was programmed to say 'happy birthday Kassidy' after I blew out the candles.