Oh No You Didn't (chapter 3)

*Olivia's P.O.V.*

The car ride seemed to go on for hours, it was quiet, Harry was driving, i sat in the passenger seat, and Niall and Kass sat in the back.

Every once in a while, out of the corner of my eye, i could see Harry looking at me.

I like him a lot, but i just don't know if he feels the same way.

Finally we got to the club, it was practically empty, a couple of Harry's friends. Not big at all, i kind of expected more, but it was nice, i like it better small.

I just sat down, Kassidy and Niall were getting drunk somewhere around here, and Taylor and Liam were still at the store.

"Hey love" Louis said, scaring the crap out of me.

"GEEZ Lou! You scared me half to death!" 

"Oh, sorry. Why are you all alone?" 

"Oh, I don't know, i guess-"

 "Go talk to Harry," he cut me of. Not letting me reply he took my wrist and pulled me to him "you two have fun," he said skipping away like a little kid.

"Hey Livy," Harry said, "you look stunning!" Livy was my  nickname, only Harry only calls me by it.

"Thanks," i said looking down at my purple dress, and  feeling my face turn bright red, "you don't look so bad yourself," i said cheekily.

"Can i get you something to drink?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah sure."

"Ok, stay here i'll be right back," he said walking off to the bar.

A few seconds later, Taylor and Liam walked in hand in hand.

'OH MY GOD!' i thought to myself, literally freaking out on the inside.

"Taylor," i called from across the room, "come here!"

"Hey, what's up?"

"You and Liam is what's up!"

"Oh, yeah."

"AHEM! Details?"

"Well we were just at the store, and he was like 'I like you, as in more than a friend' and i was kinda just speechless, then he was like ' I was wondering if you wanted to be my date for Harry's party' so i said okay."

"Wow, ok, well, i'm glad that all worked out."

"Well have fun with Harry," she said.

I looked back and saw Harry walking back with two drinks in his hand.

"Here love," he said handing me a drink.

"Thanks, oh and happy birthday," i said smiling widely.

"Thanks babe," he said, "and, well since it's my birthday," he said slowly leaning in and closing his eyes.

Before I new it, out lips were locked. 

Long, sweet, and just pretty amazing. 'Best kiss of my life' i said to myself, which actually wasn't to myself.

"Agreed," Harry said, making me blush and look at the floor.

"Can't believe i just said that out loud," i said making Harry laugh.

"It's okay," he chuckled, "so wev'e been friends for a really long time now, and i was wondering if maybe you would consider being my.. girlfriend," he slowly chocked out.

I could hardly belive the words just came out of his mouth! 

"Yes, yes, yes!" i said.

"Really?" he asked "i wasn't sure if you liked me, that's why i hesitated to ask you for so long."

"Harry. How could i not like you?" I said, once again making him laugh.

"Oh, c'mon, i know i'm great, but i'm not that great!" 

"Don't make me change my mind Styles!" 

"I'm gonna shut up now."

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

"Oh, shit" Liam said, "I just got a major headache."

"Are you okay babe?" i asked.

"Yeah i think i'm gonna head home though."

"Oh, ok i was about to leave if you want me to come?"

"That would be great babe, but you don't have to if you don't want to"

"No its fine, let me go get my purse out the back room" i said, "meet you in the car."

I walked through the club and said bye to Kass and Olivia, finally making my way to the room where i had set my purse.

I opened the door and felt a lot of pain in my head making me black out seconds later.

That was chapter three!

Hope you liked it.

What happend to Taylor?! comment what you think.

Comment, Like (it makes me soo happy) Xx.