Part 2: I will never hurt you baby, forgive me?

A/N- The Petrov's house^ (picture above)
- Remember to Vote and Comment!
Enjoy

Cenia's P.O.V

Forcing myself up from this overly comfortable bed. I grab a shower washing my hair and body, getting rid of the blood on my legs. Getting out the shower I wrap a towel around me and proceed to sit on the bed for a further hour as I watch 'How I Met your Mother' and flicking through my phone. I sit for so long that my hair is dry and so is my body. Getting up I get changed into bra and matching pants and put on a cute outfit.

I also find myself staring at my outfit and my mind switches to what Sinister's face would look like when he sees me in it

Rolling my eyes at my stupidity of that thought. I exit the room and start my adventure around this maze of a house. I'm used to big houses as Val and Dante's looks around the same size and so did Elena and Enzo's. Looking at my phone I dial in Val's number and send her a text.

Me-
Hey sis! How's Italy, Russian life is cold! Miss you X

I mean it isn't a lie. It's now October time and Russia has become cold and chilly. Happy that I put on a high polar neck top on to keep me warm, this house is so large it's cold.

I keep walking down stairs until I reach a gym next to some shower rooms and some rooms that I guess Sin's men stay in.

I walk into the gym seeing men and woman everywhere knocking the shit out of punching bags, some running on treadmills and some people are having a match in the boxing rings

"Hey gorgeous!" A man comes up to me and he grabs my waist to pull me in to his not so covered top half of his body and I push his arms away from me.

"You are stunning" he continues to say even when I reject him, I realise I'm the bosses soon to be wife, also guessing these men don't know what I look like yet but also my mouth doesn't move to what I want to say.

"Waylan, leave her alone, that's the bosses girl" out of no where I see Curtis as he waltzes to my side and Waylans eyes widen as he moves back, looking me up and down.