Chapter 31

Roland Pov

I emptied all my guns of different shapes and sizes on my bed. I called my boys and had everything set up for tonight to get my baby girl back. "Baby can I please come" Honey begged for the hundredth time already. "No Im not risking losing you, and as soon as I get Renae back we're packing our s*** and leaving this damn place for good." "But she's my child too! And its my momma that I need to deal with!" She yelled. I signed in frustration and tried to calm myself down before I got too mad. "Listen Honey, Im doing this to keep you safe, get my baby back, and get rid of the rest of these problems all in one night and I just can't risk losing you" she looked at me long and hard before giving in. "Well at least let me keep a gun just in case somebody decides to come here" I compromised with her and let her get my smallest gun. She wouldn't be able to handle the others. "I called Bre, Tk, and Nesha over so they should be here in a minute." After making sure each one of my guns was loaded I slipped on a long sleeve black shirt, a white T under and my bullet proof vest. "I put my pocket knife in my pocket and made sure I had everything else I needed. I put my guns in a black duffel bag and headed downstairs. "I should be back before sunrise" I said. "And what if you don't?" I turned around and stared my fiancè in her eyes. "I'll always come back to you no matter what" I lifted her chin and kissed her soft lips. "Don't worry about me ma, I could never leave my bestfriend/babymama/wife. You my world girl" A single tear slipped from Honey's now watering eyes as she kissed him like it was her last and hugged him like no other. "I love you Roland Peterson" she said still lingering on to me. "I love you more Honey Peterson" and with that I exited the door on a mission to get my daughter so I can get back to my soon to be wife. Nothing is going to stop me.

Honey Pov

I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to remain calm for the sake of my mind. It was all over the place and I dont know why. What if he don't make it back home? What if he's to late to save my baby? My mind was full of distraught questions and I couldn't find myself to shake myself from them. Just as I was in between my mind boggling my door opened revealing my girls. Bre rushed over to me and hugged me tight. "Its okay we're going to get my cousin back, she'll be ok" some how her words seemed to send a little comfort to ease my mind but not completely. Tk and Nesha gave me looks of sympathy because they really weren't the comforting type with words. "Thanks you guys for being here with me." "Girl are you crazy we'd be dead beat friends if we weren't here for you besides Nae is our baby too" Nesha said while having a seat on the couch. "Yea and Im sorry but Im so ready for them to kill yo momma because that woman had it out for yall for the longest" Tk said. "I don't care about her all I want is my baby back and my future husband" I plopped down on the chair trying to ease my mind. "So are we going to just sit here and wait till stuff pop off or are we going to go help?" Nesha asked. As bad as I wanted to I had to restrain. "We're going to have to wait, Ro wants me out of harms way and Im going to respect his wishes. At least he gave me a gun" Tk smacked her lips and shook her head. "Why the hell he give you a gun you know you can't shoot better yet aim for s***" Tk hissed. Bre smacked Tk upside her head and gave her one of those mean mama looks. "Shut up sometimes, if you was in her situation you would want one too" Bre sat back and crossed her arms daring Tk to fuss back. I shook my head at the two and made my way to the couch. This is going to be one hell of a night waiting on Ro.

Ro Pov

"Tell me where my daughter is" I held the cold gun against Harley's temple. "F*** you" she spat. I punched her upside the head with my gun causing blood to trickle down the side of her face. "If you tell me than maybe, just maybe I won't kill you" I lied because as soon as she told me where my daughter was this bullet was going straight through her head along with her so called partners she had working for her. "Please don't kill me I'm pregnant I was just doing it because she was going to pay me 100 thousand I swear" I looked at a desperate Nina and felt bad a little but It left as quick as it came. "This old thot don't have no damn money! She broke out of jail last week so how can she have some money! Why dont you tell me the real reason why you was helping her plot on my family." I felt no remorse for them at all. "Ro I found Nae, she was in a dumpster outside the building" one of my boys said. I was fuming and I officially was about to lose it. "Is she ok" I asked praying to good my baby wasnt hurt. "Yea she good but she needs to be nursed aint no telling what they did to her" he walked back out the door and the next thing I saw was red. It mostly came from all the blood blowing in the air after I put bullets both in Nina and Harley's head. My job here is done and it was too easy. My cleaning crew immediately got on their job as I made my way up the steps to get my baby girl. " Aye Rock, where she at now?" He turned around holding a sleeping Nae. I felt relief hit me hard as I was about to hold her but remembering my encounter with Nina and Harley. I had a feeling I would get her back so I already had her car seat in the car. "Follow me." We walked out the car and I made sure Nae was safely strapped in. "Aye Ro, I dont think this the end of all this man you need to just take your family and get out of here" Rock informed me. "I know and thats exactly what I plan to do" we dapped each other up and seperated. Im going home safe.

Hazel Pov

I was tied up in somebody's basement half naked with a banging headache. Why me Jesus. I turned my head to see a knocked out Dope next to me chained in a chair. "Pss! Wake up" I whispered but he wasn't moving. Nervousness washed over me as the thought of the love of my life being dead. "Pss!" I said a little more loudly this time kicking him with the tip of my toes. He started moving around until he fully opened his eyes. He looked over at me let his brain adjust and then mouthed "Plan B." I knew  what that meant so I got ready to put the plan in action. I turned my attention towards the loud thud that distracted me from twirling loose. "Well well well look who's awake" I didnt quite recognize the voice so I kept quiet. "You idiots thought this was over?" The mysterious voice asked. Then and there I remembered my neice. "Where is my niece" I couldn't help the anger that dripped from my voice but I was beyond piss when I remembered what happened. "Dont worry about that all you need to be worried about is if you're going to make it out of here" I then looked at Dope one last time for approval. I begin to put 12 years of gymnastics to use. I was out of them ropes in one minute tops. I waited till he turned around to make my next move. I saw a screw driver laying on the floor next to me so I slowly picked it up and jammed it in his back then kicking him in his side multiple times with all my strength. When I was for sure he was down I searched him for the key to unlock Dope's chain. I found it in his jacket and ran to Dope. To dodge any other men we busted out the basement window and made a clean escape. We ran until we made it to some old looking gas station and called Honey. She picked up on the first ring and said that Tk and Nesha would be on their way. We signed in relief until we saw a dark van creep by with about 3 men. We ducked behind a aisle full of chips and ran to the bathroom. "I'm so ready to get home and find out what's all this about" I fussed. I was tired, confused, and mad about my neice being gone. "S*** I forgot to tell Honey about Renae." Dope looked at me and I saw the same expressions written on his face.

Honey Pov

I damn near attacked Ro and Nae when I seen them pull up in the drive way. "Oh my God Im so glad my baby ok" I kissed Nae so many times that her little face turned red. "We have to take her to the hospital to make sure she's alright." Ro nodded his head before handing me his keys "You take her I have to clean myself up then I'll be on my way" I didnt hesitate to take them and be on my way.

Bre ran out the house and attacked Ro and Nae when she finally realized why I jumped up and ran out. "Thats enouh of kissing on my babies! Get in the car we have to take Nae to the hospital" she ran to the passenger side as I secured Renae in.

***At Hospital***

Ro, Bre and I made our way to a room lead by a short nurse. "The doctor will be in here with you in just a second" she had a soft comforting smile and was very professional. Five minutes later the doctor came back and ran test on Nae. I was so worried and nervous that I didnt even know I was crying. "If they hurt my baby I wouldn't know what to do with myself. "Calm down babe" Ro rubbed my back in smooth circles as I calmed down laying on his shoulder. The doctor walked in with a sleeping Nae. He sat down and pulled up a chair in front of us and gave us a pook of sympathy. "Now we ran all types of test on her and we found out that she has... well she has an STD, and it's in the first stage and its very much curable" I was mad and couldnt function the news I just recieved. "We're going to have to keep her here for a month and longer if needed to treat her properly" tears began to fall freely and wild from my eyes as I took in everything he just said. Everytime we start living good something bad always have to happen. I cant live like this anymore. I hate life and the things that come with it except my baby and Ro. I love them deeply along with my sister but I have to do this. I handed my baby to Ro and kissed both of them before telling them I have to use the rest room which was a lie. I figured that someone would come looking for me so I slipped a note in Nae's baby bag. I thought of my baby and all I could think about was keeping her out of danger and thats all that seems to follow me. I got in the car and drove as fast as I could until I was going 120. Burning tears ran down my face as I thought about my life. It has to end. Beeeeeeep......