Chapter 4

Honey Pov

I answered the phone and immediately started crying when I heard Roland was in a car accident. I was so shocked I froze up but I snapped back to reality when I heard the person on the phone calling my name "Ma'am" was the last thing I heard before I hung up and made my way to St. Howards hospital(made up). I rushed through red lights and stops signs trying to make it when I seen a police following me signaling me to pull over. I pulled over as the police man walked up towards my car asking for all my info "Sorry officer but theres an emergency my boyfriend was just in a car crash and Im trying to get there as soon as possible" I said. " I understand that but you still will be issued a ticket and I need your license and registration" I was so mad I drove off running over the officer toe praying and hoping that this dont come back to bite me in the butt. I made my way to the hospital barely parking the car I rushed up to the 3rd floor into his room to see him hooked up to all these machines, the doctor walked in and told me its a big chance he might not make it and before I knew it I fainted.

Lexia Pov

I smiled satisfied that my plan was a success so far. You dont f*ck me over and think you can get away with it. I should be Roland's girlfriend not that hoe he's with. So since I cant be with him nobody can. I made a phone call when Roland left out and had my friend Joe make a stop.... into Rolands car, from what I heard Ro is pretty messed up just like I planned. Now all I have to do is get his little hoe next and if he survive maybe when can work on our relationship.

Lexia.... Crazy right?

Ro might not make it?

Sorry their short, they'll start getting longer later on..