Chapter 6

Roland Pov

When I woke up the next morning I looked up to see Honey looking at me with tears in her eyes "Whats wrong babe Im alright" I said. "I know but the thought of losing you and seeing you like this kills me, I love you Roland and I cant ever lose you" she said still crying. "Baby I love you too and  you wont lose me Im a thug" I said making her laugh a little than I realized she was in a hospital gown "Honey why are you dressed in that?" I asked. "Ohh well when I first heard about what happened to you I came here to see you hooked up to all those machines and they told me you might not make it so I fainted and ended up staying the night in my own room" she said slightly embarrased. "Aww my baby cares" I said chuckling. "Yea yea but you're not leaving my sight for a while so get use to this" she said laying in the chair next to me. "Aight ma but Im still the man of this relationship so dont think you run me." "Ok boo boo we'll see" she said kissing my cheek.

Honey Pov (2 weeks later*)

Roland has been out the hospital for a week now and he goes to therapy everyday for 2 hours. I try to do everything I can for him that he'll let me do but he's still stuck on him being the man of the relationship. "Baby do you need anything while Im up?" I asked Ro before I took a nap. "No ma Im fine, but you can come cuddle with daddy" he said with a smirk on his face. I smiled slightly and made my way over and laid under him. "You. comfortable ma?" he asked raising his eye brow, "Yes babe Im fine" , ten minutes later I soon drifted off in a good sleep laying gently on Rolands chest. The next morning I was awoken by Roland slight snores in my ear with his arms wrapped around me. I tried to ease my way out his arms but he wouldnt budge so I tried to wake him up instead. After 5 minutes of calling his name and pulling at his arms he still didnt move so I thought to myself and quickly got an idea. I turned around in his arms and started planting soft kisses on his neck making sure my lips were plump and wet I then begin to nibble on his ear and made him grunt "Dont tease me ma if you cant finish what you started" he said. "Well let me go I have to get up and get ready" I said pouting like a baby, "Get ready for what? the only thing you need to get ready for is me." I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek before making my way out the bed towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. After doing my daily hygiene I had on my black and blue tupac shirt, some white high waisted skinny jeans, and black and blue kd's. I put on my silver studs and thick silver chain after putting my hair in a neat high bun. I looked in the mirror to check my face and I applied my red lipstick with a little gloss and headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and seen Ro on the couch watching tv." Im going to go get some breakfast and maybe do a little shopping, so I'll be back around 1" I said. "Aight bring me some back before you go shopping, now gimme kiss before you leave" I made my way to over where he was and gave him a long sweet kiss, I left and reminded him to take his pain medicine.

*************************

I pulled up at Jacks and walked inside to order our meal. I was making my way up to the line when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and was surprised who I saw, it was my old friend Dreke Wellington. I use to have a crush on him in high school but I never told him. "Hey you remember me?" he said smiling showing all his white teeth. He was so fine from his dark caramel skin, grey eyes, smooth hair cute with hella waves and a killer smile, his muscles was showing through his ralph lauren shirt and the tattoos that covered his arms added more to his manly appeal. He must have caught me in a daze because he smiled at me and said "hellooo" I snapped back and realized that I had been staring to long. "Oh Im sorry but yea I remember you, Dreke right?" I said knowing I remember exactly who he is. "Yes I saw you walk in and you looked real familiar, you are gorgeous and if I havent noticed it before I sure do now" he said chuckling to himself. I blushed and looked away until I felt him grab my face gently turning it towards him. "You cute when you blush you dont have to hide it" I blushed again but this time I didnt look away, for a moment I forgot we was at a fast food place and that I had a boyfriend. He still held my face towards him while looking me deep in my eyes until he did the unexpected and leaned down and kissed me. I didnt stop him at first I just enjoyed the moment but then quickly pulled away as I realized what just happened, I felt like a whore and I knew I had to tell Roland. I ran out the place with tears in my eyes not even getting the food knowing I just made a huge mistake. I cheated on Roland.

*IM CHANGING ROLANDS AGE TO 20 AND HONEY AGE TO 18*

*DREKE IS ALSO 20*

ANYWHO.... MORE DRAMA WILL SOON BEGIN

WILL DREKE BE A PROBLEM?

WILL RO TELL HONEY ABOUT LEXIA?

WHAT DOES LEXIA HAVE UP HER SLEEVE?