Chapter 18

4 Months later*

Honey Pov

I am now 5 months pregnant and Im having a boy. I wanted a girl but I will still love him just the same. I just left my doctor's appointment and now Im on my way to Hazel's house for the sunday dinner. I dreaded going over there because I dont want to see my mother."Stop looking like that because we're still going" Ro said while keeping his eyes on the road. "Ugh but I dont wanna" I pouted. "Too bad now cut that s*** out" I looked over at Ro before slapping his head. "The f*** was that for" he yelled. "You better know who you talking to! Im not your damn child" I was mad but just dropped it before the situation got any worse. He gripped the steering wheel and tried to hide the anger from his face. I started to feel bad so I touched his hand and kissed him on the jaw. A few minutes later we arrived at my sister house. We got out the car and walked up to the door. My mom answered the door before we could knock, and tried to hug me. I pushed passed her and walked inside. I immediately was attacked in hugs and kisses from Hazel and I returned the favor.

Roland Pov

"Really Honey" I said walking inside. I greeted Ms.Harley with a smile and went towards the others. I approached my sister with a hug and Dope with a dap. I suddenly had the urge to pee and rushed towards the bathroom. "Baby are you ok" Honey was standing on the other side of the door and by the way her voice was shaky she sounded worried. I was going to answer but when I looked down I seen something oozing out my manhood. I panicked as I seen the thick substance that looked like some type of discharge. I felt pain strike through me and the next thing I know I see all black. 

Honey Pov

I heard a loud thud come from inside the bathroom and I began to worry more. I couldnt get the door open so I rushed to get Dope. After a few booms to the door he managed to get it open revealing a unconcious Roland. I screamed in terror at the big bruise on his head and blood mixed with something oozing out his private. I tried to touch him but was yanked back by Dope. "You cant touch him" he said. I didnt make a fuss instead I called 911 and rushed to the hospital

I know its short but this chapter is suppose to be. sorry for the long wait... I need to do better but I will.