Chapter 26

Hazel Pov

"Babe why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked laying on Dope's chest. He kept looking at me with that same sparkle in his eye. He lifted me up slowly looking me deep in my eyes. "Because you are beautiful and I love you" he replied. "I love you too boo" I kissed him passionately on the lips. "I hope you mean that" "I do baby, why?" I asked. He stood up and stood in front of me just as Honey and Ro was walking to us. Honey sat beside me and Ro stood in front of her. "Whats going on" I whispered to my sister. "I dont know, I thought you knew.. Ro just told me to come over here and enjoy the moment with you" we both looked confused. "We can hear you two whispering" Roland said smiling. "Whats going on then" I was growing a little impatient and I can tell Honey was too. "We have something we want to ask you two" Dope said. Just them beautiful fireworks lit up the sky with words that read "Will you marry us?" And followed by them another one read "Pretty please?" I looked over at my sister and we started crying. "Yes!" We both said together. Dope picked me up and twirled me around kissing me. "I love you Dope" "I love you too Hazel."

Honey Pov

After having our loving moment Ro and Dope stood in front of us again as Bre and Tk came behind them and handed them our rings. Ro walked up to me and slid a huge rock on my finger that sparkled in the moon light as Dope did the same for Hazel. Seconds later Nesha came up behind us and placed a gold hearted necklace around my neck and one around Hazel. "Mine has a diamond "R" on it" I said with tears falling down my face. "And mine has a diamond "D" on it" Hazel said in tears. "Those hearts necklaces stand for our heart that you will forever have, and the love we share thats ever lasting" Dope said. "Baby please dont let this be fake, is all this forreal?" Hazel asked. Dope gently kissed away her tears and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Couldnt be more baby girl." I looked up at my fiance and couldnt help but smile. "I love you soo much Ro" "I love you more, forever and always" he hugged me tight and I never wanted him to let go. I was so caught up in the moment that I didnt notice soft music playing. White lights began to light up around us and people began to gather around. White roses was placed in My hair as well as Hazel's and placed around us. The moon light added to the romantic affect as we danced along to the music.

Nesha Pov

I was happy for my girls. I cried watching them hoping that one day this could happen to me. I walked over to them with Tk and Bre and we all hugged and congratulated them. "You knew about this the whole time?" Hazel asked once we pulled away. "Yea I was so excited to help, Im sorry I couldnt tell you but it would have ruined the surprise" I said. "Its fine girl, this is the happiest day of my life" Hazel jumped up laughing. "Mine too" Honey added joining her sister. "Well Im bout to get back to my future husband" Hazel walked off and danced with Dope. "Thank you guys we really appreciate" Honey hugged us all once more and tagged along with her fiance. "I guess we should get going, my bed needs me" Tk and Bre agreed and started leaving. "Can I join you tonight" Chris asked kissing me on the neck. "I dont know about that" he kissed me on my neck again sending chills down my spine. I immediately felt myself getting turned on. I cant deny that I want him. "Ok Yes you can" he smiled then kissed me on the cheek."Lets go."

Hazel Pov

Everything is great, my sister and I are getting married, Tk and Rio are together, And even though Nesha and Chris are trying not to show their feelings we all know they're going to end up together. "Im getting a little tired, can we head home" I asked as I put my head on Dope's chest. "Sure babe, we was about to pack up anyway" he let me go and started to pack up our things. I started to help when I seem two figures coming towards our way. As they got closer I seen who it was. "Nina? Dre?." Dope turned around and noticed them too. Ro heard me ssy their names and turned around. "Is that they gay b*** who you hate?" Ro asked being loud. "What are they doing here?" Honey chimed in. "I dont know but they aint about to mess up our night" Dope said. He grabbed my hand and I watched Ro do the same to Honey and we hurried up and left.