Chapter 27 ~Love Me~

Erin's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and two arms around me.

I grabbed my pillow and hit Niall in the head "BACON!" I yelled

"What the fuck?" He groaned and rolled over.

I hopped out of my bed and ran downstairs singing 'bacon bacon bacon'.

I ran into the kitchen and slid across the floor to the stove "BACONNNNNN" I shouted staring at the delicious meat in front of me.

Harry laughed "go grab a plate and I'll give you your breakfast"

I nodded fast and ran to the plates. I grabbed my plate and ran back.

"Here" I handed it to Harry. he gave me 4 pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
He set the plate in front of me and I laughed evilly.

I picked up a piece of the bacon and put it in my mouth. I moaned in delight. "you are such a good cook. You're better than Rachel Ray" I said with my mouth full.

"I am?" He laughed at me. I nodded vigorously.

NIALL walked into the room groaning. "Ni! BACON!" I shouted at him.

"I'd be more excited if someone didn't HIT ME IN THE HEAD THIS MORNING" He shouted towards me.

I looked him in the eyes. "I needed to get to my bacon"

"You could've gently woken me up!" He exclaimed.

"That's not fun though" I pouted. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

He got himself food and sat next to me.

"You got some syrup on your face" He informs me.

"Where?" I ask. "Riiiiight here" he wipes it off with his thumb.

I laugh and continue to eat. Niall ran out of bacon. He looked t me with puppy dog eyes. I tried to fight it... But I failed.

I grabbed a piece of bacon off my plate. "Open" I told him. He smiled wide and I fed him the piece of bacon.

He kissed my cheek. "EW COOTIES" I yelled and ran out of the kitchen.

"HEY I DONT HAVE COOTIES" Niall says chasing me. I yelp and continue to run around the couch. NIALL catches me and throws me on the couch.

He pins my arms over my head and straddles me. He kisses me, very slobbery, all over my face. Leaving it wet.

"You can't get away from my cooties" he said in between kisses. "Let go!" I squealed. He stopped kissing my face and trapped my wrists with one hand, then took the other and started to tickle me.

"OH FUCK NO GOD" I screamed and burst out laughing.

"STOP STOP NIALL" I beg.

"Say 'Niall Horan is the Sexiest human alive'" he smirked.

"NEVER" i protest.

"Okay then" he shrugged and started tickling me again.

"OKAY OKAY! NIALL HORAN IS THE SEXIEST HUMAN ALIVE!" I shouted.

NIALL got off me and walked towards the stairs. "HEY CUNT BALL?" I shouted at him. "What?" He replied.

"It's true" I smirked and winked at him and he threw his head back in laughter.
******

I finished curling the last piece of my hair.

I started on my makeup, just a simple smokey eye.

We had to go to an album release party for FOUR tonight. A bunch of famous friends will be there.

I finished my makeup and put it away. I went into my room to get my outfit.