Chapter 8 ~I love you~

Nialls POV

I want to strangle them. I can't believe they did this! ugh!

All I want is my princess,

I finally find the right girl and I lose her!

Currently I am listening to music and being a girl about this.

I heard a knock at my door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" I yell.

The door opens and it's Louis.

"Hey Niall" he says cautiously.

"Hey"

"I'm sorry about Zayn and Har-" "FUCK I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS I WANT MY PRINCESS BACK!" I scream and shove Louis out of my room and slam the door.

I climb out my window to the roof. I sit on the roof gazing at the stars.

I think about how happy I could've been if Lottie wasn't around anymore. NO STOP! Niall it's bad to think that way!

Ugh. I just want to die when I'm not with Erin. I want to jump off this roof an- STOP NIALL!

I want Erin back. I don't give a fucking shit about Lottie. She came onto me so this would happen.

I climb back through my window and see Liam and Louis in my room. "What do you want?" I ask annoyed. they look at me "Niall, don't do anything you would regret" Liam says.

I roll my eyes and nod. "Give them time to figure out what just happened before going down and makings scene like that again" Louis said. I tighten my fists and punch the wall. Leaving a huge hole. "THEYVE HAD ENOUGH TIME!" I screamed.

"Why won't you calm down?" Liam asks, annoyed.

"BECAUSE! THEY RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!" I yelled.

"It was just a stupid fight"

"SO YOURE TELLING ME IF YOUR PRINCESS LOCKED YOU OUT OF HER ROOM,-AND CRIED HER EYES OUT BECAUSE OF TWO OF YOUR BEST MATES, YOUD BE CALM!" I exclaim.

"Well no-" "EXACTLY LIAM!" I spat and walked downstairs and grabbed my coat. "Where are you going?" Louis yells at me. "FOR A FUCKING WALK LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE UNLESS YOUR NAME IS ERIN MARIE TOMLINSON!" i shout and slam the front door

***************

I've been walking for hours now and I have no fucking clue where I am.

I see a convenient store at the corner so I decide to go see where I am.

The door dings when I walk in. I walk up to the register. "how may I help you" this guy that looks about 18 asks

"Do you know how far lanton street is?"

"About 7 miles. Probably a 3 hour walk" he explains.

"Ok thank you" I reply. I walk out and grab my phone out of my pocket. I call a cab, and they said they'd be here in about 10 minutes.

As soon as the cab arrives I hop in and give him the address.

******

I arrive home as I pay the man and walk in the front door.

Immediately I get attacked in a right hug. I immediately tear up and squeeze Erin back as right as I can. I see its midnight and she's the only one awake.

The tears fall from my faces as I hear her sobs.

"Princess" I whisper.

"I love you" she whispers back.