Chapter 17 ~Is this a family reuinion?~

Erin's POV

It was then, when I realized I was screwed. He obviously knew. I'm gonna die. I am gonna d- "ERIN LUNCH!" Louis yelled.

"ONE MINUTE" I yelled back. I walked into the bathroom and wiped the tears that had silently fell down. I splashed cool water on my face apply a little eyeliner on my water line.

I ran downstairs and bumped into Niall. he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"LET ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I yelled. I am not in the mood. I know it was just a harmless thing but I'm scared right now.

"Woah Erin chill..." Niall said as he let me down. I just shook my head and walked in the kitchen. Out of the kitchen window I saw the figure again. I completely lost my appetite. "um I'm not that hungry" I said fast. Louis stared at me. "do you feel okay" he felt my forehead. I feel like crying.

"I'm fine dad!" I shouted and pushed his hand off my head.

"Erin you look pale you aren't okay. You look like you've seen a ghost" He stared at me and put his hand on my head again.

"FUCK! CAN YOU STOP? IM FUCKING FINE!" I yelled and ran out of the kitchen. I heard feet behind me but I was already in my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I started to sob and slid down the door.

I'm just fucking scared. I love these boys so much. I don't want to be kidnapped away from them.

"ERIN OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Louis yelled. He banged ferociously on the door. I didn't ask for this.

"LOUIS LEAVE ME ALONE!" I tried to scream confidently but my voice broke in the middle.

"Just please, open the door?" he said, his voice soft.

I opened the door. "whats wrong baby girl?" Louis said as he held me. I tried to escape his grasp,but he wouldn't let me go.

I gave up on fighting him and just sobbed into his shirt.

"He's back" I whispered. Louis tensed. "he won't get you. I'll make sure he doesnt"

"LOUIS YOU DONT KNOW MY FATHER! HES CAPABLE OF ANYTHING!" I sobbed.

"Not under my watch!" he exclaimed.

"you obviously don't know my father" I dryly laughed and walked over to the window seat.

"He was in the woods before you called me for lunch. he was by the kitchen window when I said I wasn't hungry. he already knows where I am! he's not gonna stop" I explained.

Louis looked at me. I couldn't tell what emotion was in his eyes. "Why are you so afraid of him?" He asked

I looked at him dumbfounded. "Louis, he hit me. Raped me. Beat the ABSOLUTE shit out of me, and KILLED my mother. I have a brother, don't know where he is though. He's 3 years younger than me. when I was 5 dad would take me in the basement so my brother wouldn't know. he would chain me to the pool table and hit me. Than he would strip me and CUT ME. Than he would rape me.... he would shove his tongue down my throat and and force me to have sex with him. he'd hold a knife to my neck, to show me that if I did oblige, he would have killed me like he did my mother. He hated me because I was a mistake. he never wanted a girl. he always wanted a son. he always loved my brother more. never hit him or anything. it hurt so bad to know I was his sex toy. not his little girl. Now you know why I'm afraid of him" I spat at Louis and ran out of my bedroom.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my jacket off of the coat rack and slid my vans on. "where are you going?" Harry asked me.

"I'm giving him what he wants. I'll miss you" I said and walked out. I know they knew nothing but hopefully they'd leave me alone.