Ch. 34 ~I guess its all over~

I walked into the kitchen.

Eleanor was talking to Sophia, Liam was feeding James, and Louis was playing with Leila and talking to Niall

I felt a pang in my heart. I heard the door ring and I jumped.

I looked through the peephole, and there stood the curly haired freak.

I swung open the door and wrapped my arms around Harry.

He lifted me off the ground, holding me tight. "E!!!! DAMN YOUR GROWN!" he smiled looking at me as he placed me on the floor.

"Thanks Haz" I giggled. I let him inside. "Harry!" Niall squealed running to his best friend. "HEY HEY GUYS COME ON CHILDREN IN THE ROOM" I teased.

"We'll continue this later" Hardy whispered, and Niall threw his head back in laughter.

I took Harry to my room. "haz, i have a problem" I sighed.

He looked at me seriously. "what is it?"

"Leila"

"What did she do?" He looked taken aback. I felt offended.

"She's a monster! She destroyed my room, which I picked up myself, and she told me 'you're not related to me so we aren't family'"

"Come on, Leila would NEVER do that!" He rolled his eyes.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING LIKE HER! She torments me ALL THE TIME! She never lets me go a day without knowing that I'm not Louis's real daughter, and that I'm not actually apart of the family!" I exclaimed and walked out of the room, into the bathroom.

I was so done with people codling her.
I walked out of the bathroom, and Harry was sitting on the bed. I just ignored him and ran out. I went outside, and i saw a car park in the drive way. Confused, I slowly walked up to it.

I knocked on the blacked out window, and it rolled down, revealing Zayn.

My jaw dropped. He showed up for me?! "WHAT?!?" I shouted. He opened the car door and hopped out, and I ran to him and hugged him.

He picked me up, quite like Harry, but instead he carried me. I was the closest to Zayn. Like I told him thing Louis, nor Niall know.

I put my head on his shoulder, he went to the trunk to grab my present.
"How are the guys?" He asked me. i shrugged.

"Pretty good I guess" I replied.

Zayn carried me inside my house and we went into the kitchen.

Everyone's eyes widened, and Leila looked confused. I smirked and thought 'yeah bitch, this ones mine'

Louis kinda just looked away, back at Leila.

"Daddy who is that?"

"No one, lei, just ignore him"

I got mad. I was about to tell him off but Zayn stopped me. "Dont. It's not worth it" he smiled at me.

I started crying for what seemed like the 5000 time today. Louis saw me crying and stood up. "baby girl what's wrong" he asked, but I shooed him away. I don't want his fucking comfort. he can go live with his real family, but Louis kept coming up to me.

"Listen, whatever's going on has to deal with you, just give her some space" Zayn said.

"She's my daughter" Louis fought back.

"Well apparently she's not happy with you right now. Leave her alone!"

"If anyone can help her it's me! She's MY daughter"