Chapter 15

Hi (:

So I have decided that I am going to start writing chapters ahead, but I will post them when I get some votes on the previous chapter. 

The chapter I wrote 5 days ago has only 2 votes.. :( 

I know you guys can do better!!

More votes = longer/earlier updated chapters!

Love you my duckies! 

-Johanna and Kaitlyn on the side-

Chapter 15

Kaitlyn's POV

When the limo pulled up to the hotel, I couldn't contain my grin. It is huge. 

Ten stories high, with palm trees surrounding the outside, it looks like a place fit for a queen. Me, Taylor, and Johanna all hop out onto the hot tarmac, dropping our bags beside us. 

One of the hotel employees comes over and helps us carry our bags. Once we stepped inside, we were engulfed in tons of high-pitched screams. 

Apparently it had leaked that Taylor would be staying at this hotel, and a ton of her fans had arrived and had set up some kind of camp in the lobby. 

Lucky for us, all the girls were roped of to the side. 

Taylor doesn't seem to mind the screams, because she goes over and starts signing, and taking as many pictures as she can. I now realize that she would do anything for her fans. 

After Taylor said goodbye to her fans, we made our way over to the elevator, stepping in and pressing the button for the 10th floor. 

The top floor of the hotel is some type of VIP, for celebrities to stay in. It is marked off to anyone that doesn't have a pass. This makes me feel a bit better, knowing that the crazy, I would do anything to meet you fan-girls, were not allowed in our area. 

When we got up to our room, Taylor unlocked the door revealing a huge suite. 

The first thing you see is the living room area, complete with a plush leather couch, and a flat screen TV. There is also a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom with three king sized beds. 

This is all so new to me. I've never been in such luxury. This hotel room is better than my whole house. 

Taylor announces that she is ready to sleep, since it is already eleven o'clock. Me and Johanna agree, climbing into our beds, and shutting off the lights. 

Sorry for the shortish chapter. 

I'm really tired and I want to sleep. 

So if you haven't noticed already, I have changed my user name from Mjchaserr1, to whatamarvelloustune. Just FYI. 

So I'm kinda dissapointed on the number of votes on the last chappter.. I uploaded on the 26th, and it has like 3 or 4 votes. :( I know you guys can do better. 

You're also very lucky that I'm uploading right now.. I said I wasn't going to upload until I got at least 20-30 votes. I guess I just love you guys to much. 

Have a good rest of your week!

-M