Chapter 11

Hi you! 

I don't have much to say other than I had the best. Weekend. Ever. Like, ever. 

I am in such a good mood right now!!

And to add on that, IT'S RAINING! I love the rain!

I also love you. 

So enjoy this chapter little duckies! :)

BTW- The next upload is probably going to be within this next week. Maybe not. I don't know yet. 

ENJOY!

Chapter 11

**Kaitlyn's POV**

Eat, cry, sleep.

This has been my last three weeks. 

Nothing extraordinary has happened. Besides the view from my window, I have not set foot outside since we got the news. 

I think this lack of fresh air is starting to get to me. 

Long nights of sobbing, and staring blankly at walls has been the activities for the past few weeks. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. 

I've shielded myself from anything that's happened in real life. 

Reality. 

The place that I never want to have to visit again. 

We've had numerous visitors, all coming to pay their respects. But other than that, I have not seen, nor talked to anyone. 

But this is me. When something terrible happens, I surround myself in a bubble. 

A bubble that only I'm allowed to enter. 

But I know this won't last forever. Because really, nothing lasts forever. 

A sudden knock at my door erupts  my deep thoughts. I sigh loudly, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. 

The person on the other side is obviously too impatient, because they open the door before I can even get up off my bed. 

I look up to see a maybe too happy, Johanna. 

She is grinning widely, and it looks as if her smile could just fall off her face. 

But she must have seen my tear stained face, because her face falls when she looks at me. 

Not needing to say anything, she envelops me in a big hug. 

I silently cry into her shoulder as she rubs my back soothingly. 

I don't know how long I stayed there, hugging her tight and crying like a little baby to her. But I think she understands what I'm going through. 

When I finally get the strength to stop my tears, I look up to see that Johanna has a few stray tears on her face. 

"Why are you crying?"

She looks at me, and wipes away her tears. 

"I can't stand seeing my best friend crying." 

And this is why, Johanna is my best friend. We've been through a lot together. More than any pair of friends probably ever has. 

I give her a small smile and wrap her into another hug; this one not lasting as long. 

-~-~-

Two tubs of ice cream, one container of nutella, and three favorites movies later, Johanna has managed to get me into a good mood. 

I had previously argued that all this junk food was unnecessary, but I don't regret any of it now. 

Finally silencing our laughter from the end of the movie, things start to get quiet again. But maybe just a bit too quiet. 

But I have decided that all the crying I have done for the past few weeks really isn't doing anything. 

I think, even though it's going to be hard, I need to just forget the past, and live life on. My mom surely wouldn't want me to be sad, and bawling my eyes out. 

I need to stay strong for my dad. He's probably taking this a lot harder than I am. I can't even imagine losing the one person you loved with all your heart. 

Thinking of my saddened dad made me feel a bit sad. 

But I know that in order for me to be able to cheer up my dad, I need to stay strong. 

-~-~-~-

Like it? 

Sorry it took so long to write. I've been busy with school.

So the reads for this story are growing SO fast! Less than 500 until we reach 5,000!! 

:D 

So maybe another upload this weekend..

I don't go back to school until Tuesday. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my little ducks!