Chapter 14

Hey my duckies :)

It's Wednesday night right now.. who knows when this will be done and posted. 

I'm going somewhere over the weekend, so no upload until next week, kay?

I love you guys so much! 

And right now I have Come In With The Rain on replay. So pretty. 

So enjoy this super-duper-long-chapter because you guys have been complaining of short chapters. :)

Oh, I almost forgot.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5,000 READS!! :D the reads are still growing too! Before we know it we will be at 10,000.. :D 

Chapter 14 

**Kaityln's POV**

"KAITLYN WAKE UP!"

Jeez, why am I always being woken up by this crazy girl?

Johanna is inches from my face with a wide grin etched onto her face. I think she should stop, or else her face will rip in two.

I am about to wave her off, and get some more sleep, when I realize what today is. 

October 13. 

Oh crap. 

Today is the day me and Johanna get to meet Taylor Swift. 

Now I join my crazy best friend, and grin really widely. 

I mean who wouldn't be happy to meet Taylor Swift?! Hopping off the small leather couch, I let my eyes fall upon the tall grandfather clock in the corner of the room

Oh my. It's already 7:30. 

We leave at 8. Yeah, we overslept. 

Panicking, I go up-stairs to take a quick shower. 

When I come back downstairs, it's 7:59. One minute to spare. 

Phew.

Me and Johanna exchange nervous grins, and then we walk out the door, suitcases in hand, ready to start our adventure. 

-~-~-~-

Is it sad that I've never been to an airport before? 

Well, I never have. We were going to be transported to L.A via private jet. 

Taylor Swift's private jet. It can't get better than this. 

Before we can even take a step up onto the jet, a man in airport uniform, comes up to us and takes all our luggage and hauls it into the jet for us. 

I am impressed. 

As I walk into the jet, my jaw drops open. Standing in front of us, is none other than Taylor Swift. 

"Hi guys!" Taylor says excitedly. 

Johanna speaks up for me, because I am at lost for words. 

"Hi! I'm Johanna, and this is Kaitlyn. The one who won the contest!" 

I continue to stare wonder struck at Taylor. She chuckles and envelopes Johanna  in a hug. 

Then she comes over to me and hugs me. 

Taylor Swift hugged me. 

Oh. My. Gosh. 

It is taking every ounce of willpower I have not to fan girl here right now. 

I put on a wide grin, and hug Taylor back. 

Let me just say, it was magical. 

Taylor then leads me and Johanna over to a leather couch on one side of the jet. She then takes a seat opposite of us. 

I can hear the jets engines start up, and I know that we are going to take off soon. 

 I'm still to lost for words, so it takes a few minutes for me to speak up and actually something. 

"Taylor, I've tried not to fan girl in front of you, but I have to say that you're my inspiration, and I love you!" I let out all in one breath. 

Taylor grins widely at me. "Thank you!" 

The whole rest of the plane ride consisted of small talk about different things. 

I've come to realize that Taylor is just like any other ordinary girl. She's also really down to earth, and very kind. 

I don't think any of us realized when the jet actually landed, we were in deep conversation. 

 One of the jet pilots came up to us, telling us that the jet had successfully landed and we were free to leave the jet. 

We all climbed out onto the concrete plane landing. Taylor motioned us to follow her, and she lead us to a black limo waiting off to the side. 

I climbed into the limo, sliding across the plush leather seats. 

"We're going to our hotel now, we will go shopping tomorrow, and then tomorrow night is the concert! " Taylor exclaimed. 

Me and Johanna exchanged excited grins, as the limo started it's way to the hotel. 

We hadn't even started our few days with Taylor, and it was already amazing. 

SO SORRY for the late update. 

I had a friend come and stay with me for a few days because she was having some family problems, so I didn't have the time to upload. 

I tried to make this longer.. Did I do good? 

I think what I'm going to do is if this chapter get's to a certain amount of votes, I will upload. I can't keep saying when I'm going to upload because then I always upload late. 

Also, I think I am going to change my username. So don't freak out if you can't find me under Mjchaserr1. I haven't decided on a new name yet, but I will inform you guys when I do. 

Just one more thing -- Taylor Swift's new album is AMAZING! I personally love her new style of music. And her duet with Ed Sheeran is just.. words cannot explain. 

So I hope you enjoyed this! More exciting things will start happening, I promise. 

Well, I must go clean my room! :b 

Bye little ducks! 

-M