Silent Love-Simon Le Bon

Donna cringed inside at Simon's stubbornness as he climbed onto the stage and exchanged some words with John before rehearsing A View To A Kill. His voice hadn't been optimal lately because of a cold, but Simon didn't want to miss a concert at all. She had told him over and over again that it was better to rest and skip a few concerts so he would be feeling well enough to sing again. But he didn't listen and wanted things his own way. The song was a hard one to sing even without a sore throat and vocal issues. His voice had been going downhill because of his stupidity of just continuing to sing but he was too stubborn to give into it, even though he knew it wouldn't be good for him.

"Dance, into the fire. That fatal kiss is all we need.
Dance, into the fire. To fatal sounds of broken dreams." Everyone could hear his voice becoming more and more soft and hoarse with every word he sang and Roger sent Donna a worried look.

"Si! Stop singing you..." Donna exclaimed, but Simon chuckled and shook his head no. Donna was disappointed and didn't want to hear her boyfriend torturing his voice anymore, so she wandered backstage, gained her stuff and hailed a cab to the hotel where she would wait until the band was done.

Donna opened her eyes at the sound of keys falling into the lock and the door opened to her boyfriend with a worried look on his face.

"Hi." Donna breathed, patting on the empty side of the bed for them to cuddle. Simon greeted his lover with a smile and threw himself on the bed, wrapping her up in his arms. Donna combed her hands through his soft hair and pressed a longing kiss to his lips.

"How's your throat?" She asked in between kisses. He caressed her back and inhaled.

"'m fine." He whispered, his voice sounding hoarse and raw.

Donna gasped and rested her head on his chest, rubbing soft circles on it. "I told you. You needed rest but you were too stubborn to realise what the consequences were. And look at you now. Can you even say a sentence?"

Simon looked away with a hurt look on his face. He knew oh so well his girlfriend had been right all the time. "I can't have a conc.." His voice faded away into the air and Donna frowned.

"Simon.." She whispered. "You little stubborn arsehole."

"But.." He started, but Donna pressed her finger to his lips and kissed his jaw.

"I'm glad to have you all to myself tonight, tho. And now I won't hear you complain all evening. This might be a very good thing too." She smiled. Simon returned the smiled and held her firmly against his own body. Donna kissed his lips a couple of times before unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it down his shoulders. She kissed the newly exposed flesh, sucking on his collarbone and trickling her fingers over his stomach. Simon was silent, simply because he couldn't utter a word like he would've done if he had his voice.
Donna stopped her actions and sat up to remove her own shirt and skirt and then continued undressing the suddenly very vulnerable Simon. Once his trousers were gone and both of them were left in their undergarments, Donna pulled the duvet over their cold bodies and she cuddled into Simon's side.

"Movie night? I'm deciding what's on." Donna smirked, taking advantage of this situation. She hovered over Simon to grab the remote and was poked in her side by her pouting boyfriend.

"Too bad, Si. You should've listened to me. And now you face the consequences."