Lipsoul

A/n: It's been a while... also i hate writing in 1st person now so this is in 3rd person.

"Fuck this!" Jungeun yelled, as she left her house through the front door, slamming it shut, leaving her girlfriend to drop to my knees in tears. 'How could she think I'd do that to her?' the saddened girl thought. "But I love you, Jungeun." she mumbled, as she dragged herself to sit against the closest wall.

Jinsoul read over the texts on her phone that she had with her colleague, trying to see things from Jungeun's perspective, and she saw where she was coming from. The texts were incredibly flirty and nothing of it could've told Jungeun that it was just a jokey thing Sooyoung and Jinsoul had done ever since they came out to each other back in school.

Jinsoul ran her hands through her long hair realising that she probably could've gone without the argument if she just told Jungeun what she and Sooyoung were doing, instead of being unnecessarily offended that she suspected her for cheating on her. 'Wow, I really am stupid.' she thought. She rolled her eyes at herself, dropping her head back and letting it hit the wall.

'She could've at least let me explain myself.' The way Jinsoul saw it, Jungeun very easily could've decided not to shout at her, since she knew the older hated it. Had they talked it out nicely, the argument probably would have been prevented. 'But what's the fun in talking it out nicely if all we do these days is argue anyway?'

time skip

Jinsoul knocked on the window of Jungeun's car, where she had apparently slept instead of either sleeping with Jinsoul and allowing them to cuddle it out or sleeping on the couch. Waking up with a startle - which Jinsoul found too cute - Jungeun confusedly lowered the car window, looking up at Jinsoul with adorably large eyes, something she always had when she was just woken up.

"Breakfast." Jinsoul bluntly stated, handing her a plate of toast and a flask of coffee. "Th-Thanks." she said, not really knowing what to do since the couple never had their post argument confrontations first thing in the morning - they usually managed to get it done the night it happened. "I - I can drop you off at work." she suggested, looking at Jinsoul with those puppy dog eyes.

Had she not called Sooyoung to give her a lift, Jinsoul would've fallen for those eyes - as she had done way too many times before - and allowed her to take her to the office at which she worked. "I called Sooyoung." Jinsoul said, gesturing with her head to the car parked by their driveway, behind Jungeun's. "O-Oh o-okay." Jungeun sighed, disheartened, going into a staring competition with her flask.

"Bye." Jinsoul simply said, turning away from the car and about to leave, before a hand gripped onto her wrist keeping her there. She turned back to look at Jungeun as she held onto her wrist. "I love you?" she said, asking for the usual words Jinsoul spoke whenever she'd leave Jungeun to go somewhere.

"Do you?" Jinsoul asked. Jungeun desperately nodded, seemingly unable to get words out as she gulped down a lump in her throat. With a sigh and slightly teary eyes, Jinsoul replied, "I love you, Jungeun, I love you so much." leaning down to place a soft kiss on the side of her head, as Jungeun's grip on her wrist loosened. "I love you too." she whispered, as if talking any louder would make her cry.

With that, Jinsoul walked over to Sooyoung's waiting car, as the girl sat at the driver's seat greeted her with a confused face, asking a quick 'what's up?' with a nod. With a smile, Jinsoul shook her head, which Sooyoung already knew meant she didn't want to talk about it - which was also equivalent to 'I'll spam you over text later'.

"Let's go then." she smiled, ruffling Jinsoul's hair, like she'd been doing since they were kids. "In good news," she started, to which Jinsoul curiously looked over at her as she stated the car, "Jiwoo asked me out yesterday.". Jinsoul's eyes widened in joy and she instantly sat up straight, literally yelling, "Really?! Oh my god, that's great!".