Lipsoul

soul <3
hey
you said you'd be back by 10?
seen at 11:34pm

soul <3
babe?
seen at 12:07am

soul <3
could you at least lmk where you are?
seen at 12:26am

soul <3
baby...
what are you doing?
seen at 12:49am

soul <3
don't do this
you know i just want to know you're okay
seen at 1:34am

soul <3
i'm not mad
okay?
pls lmk you're okay
seen at 1:53am

soul <3
... did i do something wrong?
seen at 2:18am

soul <3
baby
where the hell are you
seen at 2:27am

soul <3
do you want me to come pick you up?
wherever you are
i can come
idc where you are
just want you to be safe
<3

Sat on the couch in their shared living room, Jinsol sighed, slouching. She wanted to text Jungeun some more, leave some more missed calls, but she held back, knowing not to pester too hard, even if Jungeun hadn't even seen her last few texts.

But she didn't even know where Jungeun went.

All she got when Jungeun left was a kiss to the cheek and a sweet, "Wait up for me, hm?". The request alone had left Jinsol justifiably dazed, but instead of waiting up for whatever it was Jungeun was alluding to, she was up just so she could make sure Jungeun would make it home safe.

When she did, eventually, get a notification that there was movement at the front door, Jinsol was quick to jump up and attend to it, "Babe, where've you been?". She took a quick glance at her phone, reading that it was already five minutes to three.

Not wanting her questioning to carry on at the door, it being all cold outside and Jungeun being dressed in very little, Jinsol gently took Jungeun's hand, pulling her inside before shutting the door. "Where were you?" Jinsol asked, walking Jungeun to the warmth of their living room. "Just out." she shrugged, not too bothered about the time, sitting on the couch.

Stood just ahead of her, Jinsol plucked the younger girl's phone out of her hand when she began to nonchalantly scroll through one of her many social medias, "Just out? It's 3 in the morning, Jungeun. You want me to be happy with just that?". Looking up at Jinsol like she couldn't care less about this conversation, Jungeun replied, "You asked me where I was. I was out.".

As much as Jinsol's initial thought was to answer with something argumentative like, 'You think I don't know that?' she decided to keep her cool, and instead just carry on, "At least tell me what took you so long to get home. You told me ten and it's literally three. I've been waiting for five hours.".

"What do you care, 'Sol? I'm here now, aren't I?" Jungeun sassed, almost sounding like she was only sticking around to start something. "You're not answering me, then?" Jinsol was close to giving up, too quickly. "You don't need to know." Jungeun laid out, like it was really that simple.

Jinsol was quick to throw the phrase right back at her, "Don't need to know? Babe, I called you around ten. I've been texting you since then because you've said you don't like it when I spam call.". Jungeun rolled her eyes, exhaling a tired sigh, but not the exhausted kind, rather the frustrated type, "Jesus, you're acting worse than my parents.".