lipves

a/n: wrote this entire thing on my phone... like how i used to. apologies if they're any errors. hope you enjoy! :)

Jungeun
hey

Sooyoung
??

Jungeun
just entertain it
i'm bored

Sooyoung
i'm busy

Jungeun
liar

Sooyoung
what do you want jungeun

Jungeun
as i said
i'm bored

Sooyoung
and what's that gotta do with me?

Jungeun
god sooyoung
play along

Sooyoung
what
no

Jungeun
one messy break up and suddenly you don't know how to have fun anymore?

Sooyoung
you do realise speaking or even plainly interacting with you is no fun whatsoever right

Jungeun
okay baby
tell me that to my face

Sooyoung
don't call me that

Jungeun
why not?
you love it

Sooyoung
loved*

Jungeun
you really can't just move on?

Sooyoung
?

Jungeun
clean slate?

Sooyoung
...

Jungeun
fine
i'm sorry i bothered you
have a nice night x

Sooyoung
goodnight jungeun

"Why d'you look like a kicked puppy?" there was now an arm around Jungeun's shoulders, almost holding on for dear life as a slurring, barely stable girl leaned onto Jungeun for support. "Why do you look like you're seconds from dropping dead?" Jungeun retaliated, putting her phone away.

The short conversation had sobered her up a little, and Jungeun absolutely needed more drinks in her to find the courage to make another bad decision, hopefully one that would actually work. "Well, let's see. Heejin broke up with me. Sooyoung broke up with you. Haseul and Kahei are halfway across the globe being a happy couple, leaving us here to suffer in singleness. Alcohol seems to make it better." Jiwoo grumbled, proceeding to holler over the bartender to order more drinks, which Jungeun was more than happy to take.

To be completely truthful, both girls were having a terrible few weeks. Jungeun had been broken up with a long while ago, over a couple months, but the relationship still festered in Jungeun's mind, and Jiwoo could tell. Jiwoo went through her break up only a week ago, and it was still very fresh. The two friends would help each other with putting up a front whenever their happily coupled up best friend would call, plastering smiles over their faces so the couple wouldn't have to worry and cut their holiday short.

Jungeun so wanted everyone to believe she was over Sooyoung, but she couldn't do much when Jiwoo knew every last bit of her.

More drinks down and her confidence back up through the roof again, Jungeun saw Jiwoo off to the dance floor with a woman that definitely was not as young as they were, before returning to her bar stool and fishing her phone out of the pocket of her shorts.