Part 12 - Kokichi's P.O.V.

After talking to Shuichi, I realized I can get him to like me and I think the only way is through my original play. I will recreate our game we played at the Love Hotel, with a twist.

Once the night announcement appeared on the monitor, I headed over to Shuichi's room. No one around. Good. I lock-picked his door and snuck in. I noticed my bandana on his shelf, I took it off and brought it with me as I stood at the side of his bed. He looked so cute and peaceful. Sadly, I need to wake him up. I poked his arm a couple of times.

He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here this late, Kokichi?"

A big grin appeared on my face. "We're going to play a game. You know, since we didn't play one earlier."

He looked towards me. "I thought you hate me now?"

I shook my head. "Why would I ignore you? You're the love of my life."

Shuichi stood up. "Fine, just let me get ready." I nodded and he made his way to the bathroom. I sat on his bed waiting for him. His bed was so soft and I was really tired. I haven't slept for two days now. Maybe I could take a quick nap. No. I have to keep myself awake for the rest of the night. Soon enough, Shuichi stepped out of the bathroom. "I'm ready."

I jumped up and took his hand. "Then let's go." I rushed out with him following me. I took him to the main building and stood on the other side of the door.

"What are we doing in the school?" He asked looking around, then at me.

"Well you see, Monokuma gave me this button that allows me to enter my Ultimate Lab whenever I want." I say taking the small red device out of my pocket.

"But, you don't have an Ultimate Lab. Monokuma said it was going to be on one of the floors that was never finished."

"He lied. Wow, I didn't know bears were so good at lying. Now shall we?" I put my finger over the button. He nodded, so I pressed it. The floor in front of us opened up to a dark and mysterious hallway. I immediately walked in. I knew what was down there already. Where do you think I go when I'm playing hide-n-seek?

"Hold up, Kokichi." Saihara grabbed my arm when I was half way down the staircase. "Are you sure this is all right?"

"Yap! I've already been here, so you don't have to worry." I took his hand and continued walking.

Eventually we made it to SHSL Supreme Leader Ultimate Lab. I open the door to reveal my bat cave. Shuichi seems to focus on the crates of weapons near the door.

"Sooo, what cha thing?" I ask him.

His head pops up. "It fits you." I didn't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. "I'm guessing your organization uses weapons a lot." He looked back at all of the weapons on the ground and on the walls.

"Yap. We are an eeeevil organization afterall. We're known for causing devastation throughout the world." I lied.

He looked back at me. "So, what are we doing here?"

"We're going to continue our game. You know, the one with the detective and evil supreme leader." I said, pointing to Shuichi's hat on my head and the bandana in my hand. "However..." I walked towards him and wrapped my bandana around his neck. "You're going to be the evil supreme leader, and I will be the detective. Fun, right?"

He nodded. "But, couldn't we have waited until it was morning?"

"No." I said blunty. "Now," I cleared my throat and took one of the guns off the wall. I pointed it at Saihara. "What's your plan, villain?"

"H-Hey! What's that for, Kokichi?!" Shuichi backed up, nearly hitting the crate behind him.

"Every good detective has a weapon at hand. And it's Detective Ouma to you." I said, deepening my voice.

He sighed, then started to go along with what I was doing. "Oh no, looks like you caught me." His voice was completely monotone.

"Come on, Shuichi. It's no fun unless you play it right. Do you need me to explain the rules?" I lowered the gun and tossed it aside.

"Please do... I don't understand what's going on." He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. Therefore, I told him the rules of the game, getting bored before we even started. The rules were simple. He had to lie, pretend he had a large organization, and try to trick me. I had to seek out his lies, try to make him come to the police, and figure out his plan. After about a hundred tries, he finally got it. We played for about an hour, before we decided to head back to our dorms. It was pretty late. All I wanted to do was pass out. I opened my door room door, and stepped in. I shut the door and...