Part 2 - Kokichi's P.O.V.

I lied. I really dreamt of Shuichi and I in the Love Hotel. We were our normal selves. He was a handsome detective, and I was an evil supreme leader. I pretty much confessed my love to him while also trying to convince him that the building was surrounded by the D.I.C.E. members. Although, I don't think it was a random dream though.

Yesterday, I went to the casino and got over 10,000 coins from the salmon game, so I bought a Love Key to see what it was for. Later, Monokuma told me that I can spend a night with someone random at the Love Hotel. If I do, then I get put into their fantasies, and I just have to go with it. I don't really remember what happened once I walked into the hotel. It feels more like a dream rather than a memory. A really good dream. I got to make Shuichi blush, which was easier than I expected. Although, I didn't expect him to dream of someone like me. All I do is lie to him, I even lied in the dream. I thought the entire "detective falls for evil supreme leader" plot would be really fun. I wonder if he remembers.

"Hey Shuichi? What did you dream of last night?" I asked kicking my legs. I do that when I get happy and the possibility that my dream of dating Shuichi Saihara could finally become reality made me really happy.

"Oh." He hesitated a bit before answering. "I dreamt of escaping this school and returning to my friends and family." It was obvious that he lied.

"Don't lie to me, I can smell out lies. You know, 'cause I'm a liar." Maybe his lie was a sign that the dream was true. Why else would he lie to a liar?

He instantly responded. "That's the truth I swear. I just had to remember that's all." He was lying again, but I just let it slide this time. Maybe if I get to know him better he'll give me the true answer. I need an excuse to get to know him without it being suspicious.

... I got it!

I leaned towards Saihara, "Wanna play-'' I was cut off by the door swinging wide open. Kaito and Maki walked in. I quickly leaned back against my seat. I was honestly really upset that the idiot and assassin interrupted what I was going to say.

"Shuichi? What are you doing here?" Kaito asked Saihara when he saw him. He looked towards me. "Especially with him." He tried to whisper, but his voice was too loud. Plus, I was sitting right next to him.

I stood up and went to open the door, but then...

"Kokichi, what were you going to ask me?" Shuichi asked me holding my arm. His hand was so warm.

I smiled like I always do and laughed. "Nee-heehee. It's nothing. I was going to lie anyways."

"Oh." Saihara let go of my arm and let me leave. I headed to the casino to play a couple of games. Who knows, I might get another love key.

I made my way to the casino. When I got there, I saw Keeboy near the racing game. He seemed to be struggling with the game. I poked his shoulder and he jumped.

"K-Kokichi?! What are you doing here?" He said looking at me.

"I came to play some games. What are you doing?" I smiled at him.

"I wanted to get some casino coins for a new upgrade. However, I can't seem to get the hang of any of the games." He turned back to the game. The game had already ended and his score sat in the middle of the screen. 0 points. Wow he really must be bad if he can't even get a single point. "I avoided all the people and Monokubs, but I keep getting the same score."

I laughed at him. "You're so dumb. The goal of the game is to hit the people and Monokubs. The more people you hit, the higher the score. The Monokubs act as a special boost like a speed boost."

"Why would Monokuma make a game like that?!" Keeboy looked shocked. "I thought this game could help me with driving not murder." He backed away from the game.

"Of course a robot wouldn't understand. Only humans would know that games about murder are really fun." I sat down in front of the steering wheel. I was already planning on playing this game since I need more casino coins.

Keeboy looked at me angrily, "Hey, that's robophobic." I ignored him. I know I tease him a lot, but he is a good person. Robot? I started up the game and showed Keeboy how to really play the game. He said he would rather play the other way, but that he would play it because he wants to know more about games that humans play.

After a while, I got about 500 casino coins. I saw a really cute stuffed bear at the prizes desk and bought it and happily walked back to my room.