Preperation

Meliodas slept deeply for the first time in 3,000 years. He didn't trust the Ten Commandments to stay with him. He wasn't paranoid. It was just a fact of his life that everyone would abandon him. The Ten Commandments knew that it would take time to build back that trust. Meliodas knew, though, that no harm would befall him. Plus, he was immune to their commandments and the consequences of breaking them, except for the seal for truth. He knew that they didn't lie to him.
He dreamt of the war, his mission, and HER. He couldn't move, make a sound, or event alert Estarossa but he was being held by his brothers, safe and sound. Zeldris' magic wrapt around him. He fell into a dreamless sleep, loved and protected. He would not wake for quite a while.
Zeldris sighed as he finally felt Meliodas calm down. Sometimes the bond they shared was helpful. Unfortunately, because of how young Meliodas was, Zeldris could not force the bond to open more without causing irreversible damage to the child. Zeldris had to hold back the urge to kill all the people who had hurt his little brother. No one was allowed to hurt Meliodas, not even him or his father. Now was not the time to be consumed by anger. It would not benefit Zeldris. Estarossa simply looked at Zeldris.
"I understand why you are feeling this way. Unfortunately, we are not immune as Meliodas is. You must not break my commandment." Estarossa was worried for Zeldris. He was careful not to let Meliodas feel the emotions they were feeling. Zeldris nodded. They sat in silence until the sun rose.
It was time for the Ten Commandments to harvest some souls to restore enough magic to destroy the seal. They would also feed Meliodas smaller souls as he was still asleep. He was the main worry on all their minds. Derreirie was determined to find the best morsels for the little one to eat.
-A village later-
"Come on, little one. Just swallow this tiny soul." Derreirrie gently cooed. Estarossa watched semi-amused.
"He's still too little, Derreirrie. He cannot swallow it." Estarossa tried to remind her but she ignored him. She was able to get Meliodas to swallow the little soul with only a little bit of difficulty.
"Estarossa, he is old enough to be eating them. He should have started to a long time ago." Estarossa nodded to her in understanding. They had enough souls to break the goddess curse on Meliodas.