Chapter 6

Hello lovelies!! Yes, I updated quicker than last time, are you proud? Okay, I just have two thinks to say. First of all, I've decided that I'm gonna start dedicating chapters to people who have written comments that made my day. This one is dedicated to Fanfickwriter because not only did she vote for like every chapter of the first story and this one but she also left a lovely comment on Chapter 5 that almost made me cry so thanks lovely!!
Secondly, I need a cover for this book and since I lack any good photo editing skills, I would love it if one of you guys could make one. I'd love you forever. All you have to do is send it to judih6b@gmail.com and comment done so I know who did it. Thank you!!
Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always... ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUJU xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After two weeks, Teddy and Victoire returned to their flat. Everyone else was supposed to return home too but most stayed at the burrow now. Especially those who were underage because they had to do the animagus training there. Others just stayed because they enjoyed the company of the younger ones, or their parents had decided to stay. Although they loved their family, the couple just wanted some time to themselves now.
Victoire had to work on designs for the shop she was opening and the shop itself. Their flat was upstairs from an empty space that she had bought to start her shop. The opening was at the end of August and she was proud of her work. Teddy was proud of her too. He was proud of both of them because they were making their dreams a reality. He was trying his final year of Auror training in September and by then he knew that people would be crowding outside the shop before opening time, desperate to get to his girlfriend's amazing designs.
The hardest and worst part about Vic's shop was getting her to stop working. To be honest, if Teddy wasn't living with her and didn't find it impossible to sleep without her warmth beside him, he was pretty sure she'd stay up all night drawing. Whether it was her clothes or the shop layout, it seemed that she always had something to do. Now that it was summer, Teddy could help out a lot more and Vic needed it now more than ever. Since they now spent all morning training to be animagi, Vic could only work in the afternoons. So Teddy did all the heavy lifting, literally, so that Vic didn't stay up all night doing it herself. In all honesty, he didn't mind. As long as they both got enough sleep, especially her, he was okay.
There was something else always on Teddy's mind as well, on top of everything else. The velvet box that he hid inside a tissue box in his nightstand. The only place that Vic wouldn't look before he asked her. As he had told Lily, he hadn't found the perfect moment. But his god sister was right. If he loved her, which he did, any moment was perfect. Since the younger girl had said that, a plan had formulated in his head. A perfect plan that Vic would never expect.
"I'm going out." Teddy said, stepping over a can of paint to kiss his girlfriend on the cheek.
"Where to?" She asked, not looking up from her drawing board.
"To get food. Our fridge is almost empty. Do you want anything?" Vic looked up at him and he knew exactly what she was going to say, "Pumpkin Spice Latte with extra cinnamon. Got it." She grinned at him and pecked his lips.
"Love you!"
"Love you too, Vic. I'll be back in an hour." Once out the door of the shop, Teddy headed to the local grocery store. He made a mental list of everything he needed to get and then he made note to get takeout at the Thai place two doors down from the flat.
The store was seemingly muggle but there was a wizarding section through a door at the back. Teddy didn't necessarily need anything from their right now but he was friends with the cashier, someone from Hogwarts, and wanted to say hi. So he bought a couple of things, knowing that his friend was having financial troubles and needed all the money he could get, and chatted with him for a while before moving on to the muggle store.
He bought the ingredients he needed and then some more food to make it look like he was actually just going food shopping. Besides, he hadn't been lying when he said that the fridge was empty. After he had everything, he left with a thank you and a goodbye before heading to the Starbucks further down the street. He was in and out in five minutes and then it was to the Thai place.
As soon as he returned, Vic grinned and took her coffee before attempting to return to her drawing board. But Teddy dropped the bags and grabbed her wrist, "Ah, ah, ah, you can finish after dinner."
"Or I could eat while drawing."
"Not happening, love." He pulled her closer to him and she smiled, "You're going to take a break and eat with me."
"If you insist."
He grinned, "Good," and with a kiss on her nose he said, "Mind helping me carry this up?"
She grabbed the boxes of Thai food and led the way up to the flat. Teddy managed to get her to take an hour long break, anew record, before she went back to work. After putting all of the food away, he went down to find her back at the drawing board, sketching passionately. He leaned against the doorframe and grinned at her beautiful self leaning over, a pencil in her hand and another stuck in her hair. It was moments like these that Teddy truly appreciated how lucky he was to have a girlfriend like her. He wasn't sure what he'd do without her.
He watched her for a good ten minutes without her noticing his presence. Then he decided it was time to help. Pushing himself away from the doorframe, he said, "Anything I can do to help?"