Chapter 3

I'm sowwyyyy!!!! Please dont kill me for not updating! You know I love you guys and I will be updating shortly after this because this is a shorter chapter. Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly Weasley Junior waited in the Burrow's living room, rapping her fingers lightly against her thigh and tapping her foot. She was waiting for the Scamander-Longbottoms to arrive. Well, Jessica Longbottom was already here because she lived with her boyfriend, James Potter in a small house ten minutes away. The person that she was really interested in was Lysander, her boyfriend.
Just then there was a pop from outside and Molly jumped up before running to the door. She threw it open and there he stood. She enveloped her arms around him tightly. He had been traveling with his mother, stepfather and twin brother. They had just gotten back on the last day of school to pick up the youngest of them all, Frank, who stood slightly behind his mother.
"Lysander..." Molly whispered and felt tears starting to form in her eyes. She blinked them back as she pulled away and they grinned at each other. She hugged him again, "I missed you so much, Ly."
"I missed you too, Mols..."
"Lorcan!!" Lily exclaimed, pushing past the couple and running into the other boy's open arms. Lorcan was Lysander's twin and he and Lily were quite close ever since the Weasley-Potters had "adopted" them into the family. Despite them being a few years apart, everyone thought they should go out. But Lily had her boyfriend and Lorcan was too shy to admit to anything, to anyone.
Everyone gathered in the living room for a cup of tea. They all managed to get a seat, some sat on the floor but that didn't bother anyone. Everyone chatted away and Molly noticed that uncle Harry wasn't joining in; he was reading the newspaper, "This is rubbish." He said, putting it down on the table.
"What is it, daddy?" Lily asked.
"There's a new minister and he's changing everything. Starting with Hogwarts."
James kept forward and took the newspaper. He read out loud, "The new Minister, Theodore Davidson, has set forward new rules for the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Ministry workers will be dispatched there as supervisors for the students. Also, letters coming in and out will be checked for anything that is not permitted at school." He didn't read any further but he tossed the paper back on the table, "Didn't they already do this? When you were at school, dad, didn't they already do that?" Harry nodded.
"Then why are they doing it again?" Fred asked.
"I knew this would happen." Uncle Ron said. He seemed to be fuming. Obviously whatever had happened before didn't end well. Molly knew it didn't; her uncles had told the stories enough times, "I knew it would happen. Harry, we have to do it. Come on, tell 'em."
"Tell us what?" Molly's sister, Lucy asked. Harry looked around at all the adults who all nodded at him. Even the ones that weren't Weasleys.
"Listen kids. We knew that something like this was bound to happen someday. The ministry has gone corrupt. We want you all to become animagi. Those of you who are of age, registered and the others, not. So if we have something important to tell you, we can come and visit without sending letters or, by any chance, you have to get out of Hogwarts, you can. So, those of you who are of age, go with Ron. The rest of you, we have a lot of work to do."
Molly stood up, dragging Lysander with her and began to walk out the door with her uncle Ron. She was quickly followed by Teddy, Victoire, James, Jessie, Lorcan, Scorpius, Rose, Fred, Albus, Trisha and Gemini.
"What about Nikki?" Louis asked and everyone noticed Scorpius and Rose tense. Something had happened a while back that had caused Dominique Weasley, aka Nikki, to finish her last years in Beauxbatons. Unfortunately, that meant she had an extra year and an extra week of school. She wasn't to return until the end of this week. Everyone knew what this something was, but nobody dared speak of it with Rose and/or Scorpius around. Louis realized what he had said too late but Harry replied before anyone said anything about it.
"We'll catch her up next week. Off you go, guys."
They all left as uncle Harry began to explain to those who were not of age how the whole thing was going to work. Molly gripped onto Lysander's hand tightly as they apparated to the ministry. She had heard that the process or becoming an animagi was a long and difficult process. But she was prepared to do it.