Chapter 5

*hides behind the first object she can find* Please don't kill me?! I know it's been way too long since the last update and I really appreciate all the lovely comments you've all been posting. A lot of ten really brightened up my days!! There were a lot of people who voted for every chapter of this one and the first book which makes me so happy but one person in particular also commented on all the chapters which made me scream with excitement. Unfortunately, it was so long ago that I can't remember the username but it won't be too hard to figure it out and when I do, I'll dedicate a chapter to her because she was lovely! Also, the next chapter will be some good old Tedoire. Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always... ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!
JUJU xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James and Jessie sat in their living room. The small house, well, more like cottage, they had bought near the Burrow was small yet modern and had a muggle TV. As the two watched it, snuggled up on the sofa. James said, "I was thinking if cooking dinner tonight. Is that alright?"
Jessie sat up immediately, "Did I forget our anniversary or something?" She was only half joking which was one if the reasons her boyfriend laughed.
"No, no, no, love. I just wanted to do something special."
"What are you after?" She asked, again only half joking.
"Nothing, I swear!"
Jessie shifted so that she was straddling James' lap, "Nothing? Nothing at all?" She smirked at him and he returned it.
"Nothing..." He whispered and kissed her. The kiss soon got quite heated and James ran his hands up and down her thighs over the jeans she was wearing. This, he knew, drove her absolutely insane and she moaned into the kiss as he continued to do so. She moved her lips along his jawline and down his neck, leaving marks as she went. His hands started to travel up and down her back as he felt every curve and crevice that he had already memorized. Jessie moaned again and pulled off his shirt, throwing it across the room, and kissed along his collarbone and to the other side of his neck. All the while, she was tracing her fingers over every line of his well-toned chest, causing him to shiver and let his head fall back against the sofa. She felt his excitement poking into her thigh.
This was a completely normal situation. The two were almost twenty but acted like horny teenagers most of the time. They lost their virginity to each other the summer before their seventh year. Before that, they had come close to doing it several times but both of them wanted to wait, to be sure this was going to last. Everyone knew it was though. They were as sure about them as they were about Teddy and Victoire. Jessie and James loved each other so much that neither of them could really put it into words. They could only show it physically. Through kisses and movements such as the ones they did now.
When James started to move his hands up Jessie's shirt and their lips collided together again, there was a knock on the door. James groaned and let his head lean back in slight annoyance and frustration. He was hard and wanted to finish this but Jessie stood up and tossed him his shirt, "We'll finish this later. Calm yourself down though. Whoever it is, might want to come in." James chuckled and tried to think non-sexy thoughts. It was difficult because Jessie purposely swayed her hips as she walked out. So he closed his eyes and tried not to imagine any vivid images of his girlfriend.
Meanwhile, Jessie was in the hallway, opening the front door, "Nikki!" She squealed excitedly, hugging the blonde who gratefully accepted the embrace. When they pulled away, Jessie asked, "What are you doing here?"
"I got back an hour ago. I thought I'd visit you and James."
Jessie turned to look at the now closed living room door where she knew her boyfriend was trying to calm his "little friend" down. She gestured for her to come inside, "Would you like something to drink?"
"Tea, please." Nikki said looking around the hallway if the small cottage, her bright eyes taking in everything, "Where's James?"
"Oh, he'll be out in a minute. The kitchen's-" but Nikki was already opening the living room door. Before Jessie could stop her, she walked in and there was a squeal and a deep chuckle. She walked in to find her boyfriend and her friend hugging each other tightly. Seems like James was able to calm himself down quicker than she thought.
Ten minutes later they all sat in the living room with a cup of tea in each of their hands. They sat in silence for a minute, drinking until Dominique gonna finally spoke up, "So, did I miss anything important?"
"Louis' got a new girlfriend, Lily's got a new boyfriend, Gemini and McKay broke up, he cheated on her, uncle Charlie is moving to a dragon ranch in Scotland to be closer to home-"
"Wait, really?"
Jessie nodded, "You should've seen Molly, as in your grandmother not our Molly, when she found out. She went running around the house cheering, laughing and crying, telling everyone about the amazing news. It was quite amusing to watch."
Nikki laughed at the thought of her grandmother being so happy. Of course, she had always been quite a cheerful woman but having one of her oldest sons come and live closer to home was a dream come true. Dominique herself didn't know much about her uncle Charlie. He was much closer to Lily and she was much closer to her uncle George to be frank. There wasn't any particular reason for it. He wasn't he godfather like Charlie was to Lily but she enjoyed George's company for some reason. Maybe it was the good humor or maybe it was the fact that he seemed to be struggling with life just as much as she was, maybe even more.
"Anything else?"
The two thought and the James looked like a lightbulb had lit up above his head, "Oh yeah! Uncle Harry is getting us all to become animagi."
"What? Why?"
"The new minister is enforcing new rules for Hogwarts. Ones that involve not giving the students any privacy. Harry and Ron and well, basically all the adults, think the Ministry is going corrupt along with the school. They want us to become animagi so we can deliver private messages in person instead of letting some random Ministry worker read it first."
"But how would we organize to meet people inside the castle?"
"Neville's teaching us this special code. It'll have something to do with the animal our animagi are the time and place will be hidden in the text. We write a normal looking letter and then subtly add the secret message in. There's no way they'll get it. We hope."
"Have you guys finished the training then?"
"No, but we're hoping to get it done before school starts up again. It's a long and hard process, we train most days. You just happened to catch us on a day off. Speak to uncle Harry. You'll be a registered animagi seeing as you're of age and all." Nikki nodded and finished her tea. She would have to try and get her uncle alone. If he was in a house with his children it was quite possible that Rose and/or Scorpius would be there. If not, Lily had taken Rose's side in the whole affair and although Albus stated he was remaining neutral, everyone knew he was siding with Rose. As for James, he had resented Dominique at first for what she did but he got over it. He and Rose had never been close and to be honest, he wasn't too fond of Scorpius either.
Dominique wanted to find Rose and Scorpius and apologize. Try to make up for lost time and make amends but her chances were slim. She doubted she'd be able to get Rose tow knowledge her, let alone talk and listen to her. So she decided to start a little easier, make amends with the cousins that had taken Rose's side. Then she'd get to Elliot. He'd be hard to find seeing as he probably didn't want to be found by her but she'd get there. Then Rose and Scorpius would be last on her list because they were the most important. She had hurt Elliot with what she had done but she hurt her cousin more. She could have destroyed their relationship. That would have made things so much worse.
Dominique spent the rest of the day with her cousin and his girlfriend. They asked if she wanted to stay for dinner but she knew she had to get home. Besides, she found out that James was cooking and knew that it was meant to be a romantic evening for the two. She didn't want to intrude. While she was there though, they caught up a little. She got more details on the lives of her family while she was away and realized she had missed a lot. Her own brother finally got his first girlfriend. He had mentioned it in a letter of course but Nikki had never met her and discuss with Victoire if she was good enough for her baby brother. They had always talked about doing that and she had missed it. The thought made her wish she had come back to visit, even if it was just for a little while and it meant she couldn't talk to half her cousins.
Once or twice, either Jessie or James would mention Rose or Scorpius by accident while telling a funny story. The one who hasn't said it would nudge and glare at the one who did and it was tense and silent for a moment. Dominique really don't mind hearing about the cousin who hated her guts although her heart did pang when they did. If she told them that though, they wouldn't believe her. So she let the silence go on for a moment before starting up the conversation again. Despite these moments though, she had to admit that she enjoyed seeing her friends again. Although their manners and etiquette weren't as up to scratch as hers were. She didn't really mind though...