Chapter 1

Here it is!!! The sequel to Harry Potter: Next Generation!!!! This first chapter will be dedicated to TheFangirlWhoWrote because she gave me the title and will be a character in this story. Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My lady." Scorpius said to his girlfriend, Rose Weasley, as he held out his hand with a little bow to help her out of the carriage that was taking them to the train. Rose giggled and took his hand, carefully stepping down. She was followed by her cousins, Fred Weasley and Albus Potter, his girlfriend Patricia (well, Trisha) Bellon, and their friends, Rebecca Ridden and Alfie Fox (Rebecca's boyfriend). Scorpius kept a hold on Rose's hand as they walked down the path with their friends; Alfie had an arm around Rebecca's shoulders and Albus was holding Trisha's hand as well. Fred was the only one without a girlfriend. Ever since his breakup with the girl we last saw him with, Raine Faith, he has had a few girlfriends but at the moment he was single and pining over a girl he had fallen head over heels for.

"Can you believe this is the last time we'll be walking down this path as students?" Alfie asked.

"I know... It's so weird to think about." Trisha added.

"Of course, we'll be coming back to visit the new charms teacher." Scorpius said, squeezing his girlfriend's hand.

Rose blushed, "I told you, I won't be getting the job for a few years until Flitwick retires and I settle down in a nice London apartment. And that's if they haven't already found someone better for the job."

"I don't think there could be anyone better. Also, I hope that's an apartment for two." Scorpius replied before kissing Rose on the temple. She giggled and nodded while turning scarlet at the same time.

"Hey, don't think you'll be getting rid of us that easy. Trisha and I will be living right next door." said Albus.

"Is that an invitation?" Trisha asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"You bet it is!"

Everyone laughed but then Rebecca said, "We'll be living across the road, don't forget."

"And I'll be living alone. In the middle of nowhere. By myself..." Fred said dramatically.

Alfie ruffled Fred's hair, "Aww come on, mate! Lighten up, school's out!"

Just then the reached the train and they all went into the first empty compartment they found. Rose curled up in Scorpius' lap reading a book while he played with a piece of her hair and read over her shoulder, Trisha laid her head on Albus' lap and brought her knees up a but to leave space for Rebecca and Alfie who sat side by side holding hands. Fred stared out the window next to Scorpius and Rose but a little bit away. He felt a pang if jealousy because he wanted a girl he couldn't have because she was taken.

As the train ride progressed, some if the Weasley-Potters stopped by their compartment. Albus' sister, Lily Potter, passed by with her most recent boyfriend, Edward, or Eddie, followed by Fred's sister, Roxanne Weasley and her girlfriend, Priscilla, or Pixie as everyone called her. Yes that's right, Roxanne is a lesbian. She discovered this in her third year when she enjoyed kissing girls more than boys during a game of spin the bottle. Pixie was bi but absolutely adored Roxy. They had been best friends and when Pixie told her friend about her sexuality, Roxy couldn't have been happier. The whole family also accepted Roxanne for who she was and they all loved Pixie too.

Anyways, a few others popped in to say hello but the last guest was the only one Fred showed the slightest interest in. Scorpius' twin sister, Gemini, came in with mascara running down her face. Everyone was immediately concerned for the Gryffindor girl. Yeah, she got put in Gryffindor; much to the surprise of... well, everyone. Apparently, Gemini's boyfriend, Mick, had broken up with her when they had gotten on the train. Well actually, she had walked in on him making out with Polly Parkinson. This made Scorpius react even worse than expected because Polly was a slut who had once tried to ruin Rose and Scorpius' relationship. Gemini persuaded Scorpius not to go murder both of them but he was fuming.

While Rose tried to calm him down, Gemini sat down next to Fred, "What am I gonna do, Freddie?"

"Forget him, Gem. You could do way better! Believe me, that guy is a tosser anyway."

Gemini laughed a little, "You always seem to make me laugh, Freddie, no matter what mood I'm in. I'm glad I have you."

For the rest of the train ride, Gemini and Fred chatted away. She completely forgot about the events that had occurred before and one thought continued to swirl around the back of Fred's mind.

There was hope...

~~~~~~~~~~

It was easy to spot the Weasley-Potters, the Longbottoms and the Malfoys on the platform from the train. A large group of gingers mixed in with brunettes, blondes and black haired people wasn't hard to miss. Also, to everyone's surprise, Charlie Weasley was there too. He worked with dragons in Romania and none of them had seen him in ages. Gemini managed to clean herself up so her parents didn't suspect anything; although she would tell them about the breakup soon but lie about how it happened.

Everyone said goodbye to each other and went off to their homes with their parents. They would have to unpack and then repack again as they were going to the Burrow tomorrow and staying for two weeks at that. Just the kids though, not the adults; but even the Malfoy kids and a few of the cousins that had already graduated were coming. Albus, Scorpius and Rose found it hard to believe that their days as the Silver Trio at Hogwarts was over. But of course, their next great adventure lay ahead of them: Life.