Chapter 2

Hey y'all!! So here's chapter 2. I see you guys are excited to read this story and I appreciate every comment and vote. :D Anyways... Fan, Vote, Comment and as always ENJOY MY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUJU xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily sat in the living room of the Burrow reading about dragons in her Care of Magical Creatures text book. Her dream was to go work with her godfather, Charlie, when she finished at Hogwarts. She had always found dragons to be magnificent creatures that were mostly misunderstood by people. Just then, uncle Charlie came in and plopped down next to her on the sofa, "Hey Lils! What are you reading?"

"Something about dragons. What else?"

"That's my girl." He said with a proud grin.

Lily sighed and closed the book, "Uncle Charlie?"

"Yes Lils?"

"Why did you never get married?"

Charlie looked taken a back for a moment but then thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

"I guess I never found the right girl. I'm so dedicated to my job that when I have the chance to look for a girl, I don't know where to look. Maybe I wasn't meant to get married."

"Or... Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places. I mean you haven't exactly been anywhere except for here, Hogwarts and Romania. Maybe you need to look somewhere new."

Charlie smiled at her fondly, "Always full of optimism and hope. That's why you're my favorite, Lils. But don't tell anyone I said so."

Lily giggled but then remembered something, "I'll be right back. Stay here." She slipped out of the room and appeared a minute later with a small, pink vial in her hand, "Here." She took off the top and held it out.

"What's that?"

"It's amortentia."

"Lily, I don't plan on spiking some poor girls drink to make-"

"No, no, no. I got this from Uncle George's shop. I read somewhere that what you smell in amortentia gives you a hint as to who you truly love. Maybe this could help."

"You haven't used it on anybody, have you?"

"Merlin's beard, no! If the dragon thing doesn't work out, matchmaking is always an option. This could help." Charlie chuckled but took a whiff of the potion, "What do you smell?" Lily asked.

"Dragon's blood, pouring rain and..." He paused.

"And...?"

"Nothing. Excuse me, I have to go do something." With that Charlie left. 'That's weird...' Lily thought to herself, 'Usually people smell three things in amortentia.' After giving it another moment's thought, she shrugged, slipped the vial into her pocket after closing it, and went back to her book. Whatever Charlie was up to, it was probably gonna be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Molly Weasley Senior walked into her kitchen to start making lunch for her entire family. Everyone was coming over for lunch; the grandchildren (most of whom were already here), the children, the son- and daughter-in-laws, and also a few others. It was a large group but then again, when had the Weasleys ever been a small family. Charlie was in there reading a letter that he must have just received, "Hello Charlie, dear! What's that you've got there?"

"A letter from a Dragon reserve here in Scotland."

"Why would you have a letter from there?"

"Because I asked for a job there and they said yes."

The pans that Molly had been levitating, clattered to the floor as she turned round in shock, "You mean...?"

"Yes, I'm going to work in Scotland. Closer to home." He said with a wide smile.

"Oh Charlie, that's wonderful!" She came up and embraced her son with her still right grip, "This is so amazing, I must tell Arthur! I must tell everyone!" Before her son could even say anything, Molly was out of the kitchen, rejoicing. Lily walked in, looking back at her grandmother before looking at Charlie.

"What's that about?"

"I've gotten a job at a reserve in Scotland." Lily squealed and wrapped her arms around her tall uncle's torso. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"That's great! So... Was the third thing you smelt in the amortentia Haggis?"

"How did you know?"

"I just assumed since you chose Scotland."

"You're such a smart girl, Lily; just like your mother. You're gonna get far in life."

Lily grinned but before she could reply someone said from the door, "Care to explain why grandmother is running around the house and singing at the top her lungs?"

"VICKY!!!" Lily launched herself at the blonde who managed to keep her balance as they hugged and then turning to the boy beside her (who's hair was currently light blue).

"Hey there sis!"

"Teddy!!" Lily's "adopted" third older brother, Teddy Lupin hugged her tightly and spun her around, "I've missed you, Teddy!!"

"Missed you too, Lils."

"Guess what? Uncle Charlie is gonna work in Scotland! He's gonna be closer to home!!"

"Really?" Victoire Weasley asked, looking at her uncle with surprise. He nodded and she embraced him before heading out to the garden; probably to find her brother.

"Bye uncle Charlie!!" Lily called as she hooked her arm around Teddy's and dragged him out to the large Weasley garden, "So have you asked her yet?"

"What?"

"You know..." Lily jerked her head towards Victoire who was chatting away with Louis Weasley and his girlfriend, Emelia Moon.

Teddy's face flushed and he looked down at his feet, "No, I haven't..."

"Well, when are you going to?"

"I don't know... I need to find the perfect moment."

"If you really love her, Ted, any moment is perfect."

Teddy grinned, "Those are some wise words, Lily."

"I know!" She said before unhooking her arm from Teddy's and running off to her cousin and best friend, Hugo Weasley, who had his nose stuck in a book. As usual.