Party Time Part 4

"SPOOOONNNNNNSSSSS!" 

"Oh God, no. Why'd he have to be here?" Timothy thought as he heard his best friend scream his last name from across the room, "He's going to ruin my whole plan!"

"Well, bless my stars! Little Timmy has joined us after all!" a tall boy with black hair and green eyes exclaimed as he walked up to Timothy, a large grin plastered onto his face. 

He sighed before saying, "How many times have I told you Daniel, quit calling me those nicknames and... wait, why the hell are you talking like some ninety year old southern grandmother?"

"The real question is why aren't you talking like a ninety year old southern grandmother. Now, why in the world are you here? I thought you said, and I quote, "I'm not going to some stupid party. I've got so many better things to do with my time."

"Well, there was a bit of a...change... in plans."

"Really, what could've of dragged Mr. Spoon to a party of all things?"

Before Timothy could respond, someone yelled from the living room, "Hey guys, why the hell is there some old guy across the street spying on our party?"

"Oh no, please, please, please let it not be him..." Timothy thought as he peered through the open window. 

Unfortunately, it was indeed his future self, crouched down in the bushes with a pair of binoculars and a camouflage jumpsuit on.  

"Ughhh, don't worry everyone... I'll go... ughhh... take care of this...." Timothy stuttered, as he made his way out the door and across the street.

His older self looked up at him with confusion and said, "Wait, what're you doing out here?"

"The real question is why the hell are you here?"

"I wanted to make sure everything went well and I mean come on, I had to know if you got that girl's number!"

"I can't get her number if you're creepily staring at us through these bushes!"

"Fine! I'll leave, but you have to text me about absolutely everything, okay."

"Ok, whatever, just please leave."

With that Timothy entered the house again, without looking back at his future self, hoping that he'd keep his word.

"Oh, the mighty hero has returned from his treacherous quest! His bravery shall never be forgotten. All hail Sir Timmy of Spoons!" Daniel screamed as he handed a plate of food to Timothy, a huge smile in his face.

Timothy just sighed, accepted the plate, and sat down on the couch. He ate his food quietly for a little while, but was interrupted by a commotion that drove a large number of the young adults out of the house.

"What the hell is going on now?" He thought as he glanced out the window towards the building that the group was running towards.

Then he saw what had triggered them all. It was none other than his future self sitting on the roof with his binoculars, staring straight at the party.

Suddenly Timothy's phone buzzed, alerting him that a text had come in from none other than the older version of him.

Older Timothy: Let me guess, they're after me again.

He quickly typed out a response.

Younger Timothy: Yup.

He watched as the man who apparently was him from the future stood up and ran across the roof, trying to escape the angry mob.

"Hey Timothy, what's up?"

He looked toward the voice and found that it was the beautiful girl that he had spent all night trying to work up the confidence to talk to.

"H-hey, Kelsi. Ummm, not much is going on. Uhhhh, you've uhh thrown a really great party..." He responded, nervousness flooding his voice, despite his efforts to look relaxed.

She smiled and thanked him, her kindness melting his heart and making him even more lovesick. It was time. He had to shoot his shot.

"Umm, I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but I-I've liked you for awhile and I was w-wondering if you would maybe like to hang out some time." He asked, a blush creeping onto his face, "It could just be something casual like getting coffee, but I totally understand if you don't want to."

She looked surprised for a moment, but quickly gave her answer.

"Sure, I'd love too. You seem like a really great guy and it'd be cool to get to know you better."

"Really?! Oh my goodness, that's great! Uhh, here's my number, maybe you could text me a date and time that you're free."

"Awesome, I should be able to figure out my schedule and get back to you by tomorrow!"

Suddenly, their very sweet moment was interrupted by two very embarrassing events. The first was his future self running past the house with an angry mob chasing after him. The second one came from, you guessed it, Daniel.

"Yeah Spoons! Ya finally manned up and told her!"

"Shut Up, Daniel!"

"NNNNEEEEEVVVVVEEERRRRR"

A/N: Wooo! Party series is complete! If ya liked it please drop a comment, like, or if ya want follow me. It's greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading, hopefully the next update won't take as long to finish 😅