Party Time Part 2

"Ugh, how am I ever supposed to find the perfect outfit?" Timothy asked.

"I know exactly how!" The older Timothy exclaimed, a smile plastered across his face, "We'll have one of those outfit montages, ya know like in the movies!"

"That's actually not a bad idea, but we'll need some marvelous movie montage music."

"Ahhh, that was a splendid alliteration! Don't worry about it, the author of this book will edit in some sort of music."

"Oh, cool!"

*Heavy Metal Music Begins Playing*

"No, no, no! What kind of music is this?" The older Timothy asked.

"What? I like this music." The author answered.

"NO! This is all wrong for an outfit montage!"

"Fine. I'll change it."

"Thank you."

*Fancy Celtic Music Begins*

"What the hell? Why'd you pick this of all things?"

"Why not? I thought you wanted something more, you know, lighthearted."

"Yeah, lighthearted, but we're not in a fantasy novel! This is a science fiction/comedy story!"

"Well, then what do you want me to put on, since I apparently can't pick good music."

"Hmm, maybe something we can dance to. Ooh, like one of those good 80's jams."

"Okay, Okay. How about this?"

*Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears for Fears starts playing* (Great song by the way)

"Hmm, yeah, that'll do."

"Great, now I can get back to writing this train wreck of a story."

"Hey, this story isn't that bad! At most it's a car crash."

The author just rolled their eyes and continued writing.

"Can we get started now?" The young Timothy asked.

"Yep!" The older Timothy responded as the two began sorting through the clothes.

*Montage Time!*

Timothy tried on these outfits listed below (possibly in this order, but I'm not completely sure...)

A sweater and nice jeans

A Christmas jumper

A tuxedo

A police officer costume

A Hawaiian shirt

A Gladiator uniform

An elaborate ball gown

A set of armour

A goth outfit

A Spiderman onesie

An outfit like the ones worn by the band KISS

A Gorilla suit

And finally a volcanic ensemble like one Duckie Dale would wear. (If you get my references to Pretty In Pink, you're officially my friend now.)

Settling on the Duckie Dale outfit, Timothy strode into the middle of the room, modeling his new outfit for his future self. After getting approval on his outfit, the young boy headed towards the door. It was finally party time.

A/N: Hello my fellow Wattpaders! It's been a while since I've posted something hasn't it. Sorry about that, I've been feeling particularly unmotivated lately. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm going to put a picture of Duckie Dale below for anyone who doesn't know what he looks like. If you haven't seen Pretty In Pink, I highly recommend it, it's an excellent movie.