Persuasion

"How in the world was I ever able to move this fast?" Timothy thought as he chased after the younger version of himself.

"Stop following me! I don't even know you and you don't know one dang thing about me!" The past Timothy said, spinning around to look at the much older man.

Just as he was about to run into the college student, Timothy stopped in his tracks and sent a small smirk his way.

"Oh, but the thing is," he said as he looked at the young man with amusement in his eyes,"I know everything about you. It just so happens that I'm you, but you know, from the future."

"You expect me to believe that? How dumb do you think I am?" Young Timothy asked.

"Well, considering I'm an esteemed scientist and inventor, I don't think you're dumb at all," The older of the two men said, "but let me tell you this. If you ignore me you're gonna end up living in an alley between a car repair shop and a fish mart. Trust me, it's not fun."

The college student rolled his eyes and said,"You know what, fine. I'll listen to you, but not because I believe you. I'm just too dang tired to care."

"Heck yeah, I'll take it!" Future Timothy said before continuing to walk to the dorm rooms with his younger counterpart.

A/N:Sorry for taking so long to upload and for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. I've been doing a bit of procrastinating. Guess that's what happens when I have a Marvel movie marathon (Ooh, there's an alliteration that Mr.Spoon would be proud of). Anyway, since we're on the topic of Marvel, who's your favorite character? Mine's Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier!