Mistakes *Chapter 7*

Rebels are People too? Scary People!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 7

 Mistakes

Ever's POV

I groan and pull the covers tighter around me.

 "Could you be quiet before I kick you out of the bed?" I heard Jace ask.

"Too early. Go back to sleep" I said without opening my eyes.

"Kay" he said.

I fall back asleep after that.

"Jace!" I heard a girl scream.

I groan and roll over. I feel an arm touching me and then it moves. Now Jace is sitting up.

"Scarlet!? What are you doing here?" he asked.

I open my eyes and see a girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She looks like a slut because she's wearing a short skirt and tank top.

"I came to see you. I havn't seen you in five days" she whined. Then she looks at me and I realize how bad this probably looks. "Who's she? A whore?" she asked Jace.

My eyes widen and I look at Jace. He looks at me too and then back at Scarlet. "She's not a whore" he said.

"Well she can't be a stripper because she has too much on" she said, glaring at me.

"Excuse me! I'm am not a stripper or whore!" I told her.

She smirks and says, "That's a good thing. You probably don't have the body for it anyways."

"And you know what the body is supposed to look like because of experience, huh?" I smirk.

She looks at Jace and asks again, "Who is she?"

"This is the girl we took from that lawyer" he said.

"Oh, she's the one with the reward?"

"Yes" he said.

"Why are you sleeping with her, Jace?" she asked.

"We're just sleeping in the same bed, Scarlet. We didn't do anything" he told her.

"Oh, whatever. You guys probably fucked" she said with an ugly facial expression.

"Sorry but I'm not like you. I don't sleep with every guy I can get" I said.

She laughs and says, "You can't get any guys."

I narrow my eyes at her and ask, "Well who's in the bed here?"

"Bitch!" she yelled at me.

"Yeah, I've heard" I said calmly.

She looks like she's going to say something, but Jace stops her.

"Scarlet! Out of my room. I will talk to you out there" he told her.

She throws one last glare my way before walking out of the room.

Jace turns to me and shakes his head. "That's my kind of girlfriend" he said.

"Kind of?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Well we just mess around together" he admitted.

"Figures" I said.

"Hey, I'm a guy. I need something every now and then."

I roll my eyes and turn away from him. "I'm sleeping some more" I told him.

"Okay. I'll be back after all the yelling stops" he said.